Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My 206 Flames, Oh, Attention. !!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:05 # 1
bilo131
Good forums guys, I'll tell you what happened today.
I got into my car in the morning to get into work. I turned the ignition, again, the penzin pump malfunction that I mentioned in the previous issue. The pump was not running and the car was not running. I said I'll run the car directly on LPG to go to work. Since the weather is very cold at night, freezing can occur in the tube brain. I tried a few bucks, the car gets full then stops again. So I strangled the car. Then I said to pour hot water into the brain. When I opened the hood and looked at it, the brain was cold, but the gas filter was officially covered with snow, so I did not understand it. I poured hot water on it, the ice on the filter was thawed and the trapped gas in the gas pipe started to come out in the form of hiss. I said, "It's time to start". And as soon as he started, he lit up. I immediately turned off the engine, extinguished the flame. Then I gave electricity to the penzin engine and started the vehicle in gasoline and went to the industry.
I asked the master, why is that? Working in direct gas in cold weather will damage the pipes, he said. He said that since the temperature of the gas was around -40 degrees and I was constantly cranking, the pressure also increased, when the blockage was opened with hot water, the clamps loosened from the inlet part of the pipe and the flames escaped when the starter escaped.

In short, if you have trouble working on gasoline, you should have it repaired directly, especially in cold weather, do not try to operate it directly on gas. Best regards..
08.05.2020 21:05 # 2
sonerkyl
Oh my brother, we need to be careful in such cases, especially in vehicles with LPG. Get well with this.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”