Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My 206 Color car cuts off electricity

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
09.10.2021 14:40 # 1
baygorduu
Have a nice day. I have a 2002 model Peugeot 206 brand vehicle. I just had the starter charcoal and bushings of my car done. However, my vehicle sometimes cuts out the power, makes a clicking sound and won't start. I wait for an hour and then it starts. It cuts off the electricity like this every two days and when I want to start in a short time, it doesn't start, I leave the car running when I go to the market or something, just in case it doesn't start again. Sometimes, when the power cuts, I try 10-15 times in a row and it works. I showed it to the industry in two places and someone said that the screw of the starter should be loose, he left it loose. When the same problem happened again, I took it to another place and said they left it loose, he tightened it and it worked again. But still the same problem persists. What do you think is the problem?
09.10.2021 20:30 # 2
muzzy35
I had the same problem, we changed the starter automatic for 6 months, thank goodness, there is no problem before that, as you said, loosening and tightening is a temporary solution. You didn't know for 1 week, it repeats in 2 weeks.
I hope that when the automatic is changed, the problem will disappear
09.10.2021 21:16 # 3
sozuak
The gear mechanism they call the starter iszma. That's not the problem. Have the solenoid part replaced. If they put something fake Brazilian made, it works so ridiculously.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”