Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My 206 cars are in the water!

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:04 # 1
onlycihan
It wasn't even 2 months since I bought a friend car, but I started having a lot of problems. My last problem now is the water problem that I haven't been able to solve for 10 days. The right passenger and the rear floor were like a lake. They recommended someone, I went, boy, I will do it, I said we will handle it, I gave it at noon, I got a business return, I found it okay. One of the plugs at the bottom of the console closed the drilled ccomastic etc. I said I would do it for 150 TL. Thank you, but yesterday today I took more water in the raining rain.

Now the vehicle does not decrease any water, the wicks are dry, the expense of the dry doors is the expense in the front. The following does not come from the ceiling. The trunk is soaked, the bottom of the right side is soaked, but the sides are dry. I think the water coming from the front is moving back. When he puts his hand under the floor by the right passenger, wetness continues under the console, but there is no visible place. On the side of the gas pedals, dry.
I also removed the inside poles of the windshield to see if it is leaking from the glass, but again dry. I was amazed. Believe me from the car I bought. Please need some guidance advice, we need to solve this problem in the winter ahead of us. I entered under the vehicle, I got the polem filter there, but everywhere the cube is dry.

Please help me ...
08.05.2020 20:04 # 2
sonerkyl
teacher, you can see the gaps that can enter water from the video in the attached lint. If you can remove the bakelites under the wipers of the teacher, can you disassemble and check them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc1nrhd3z2s

08.05.2020 20:04 # 3
onlycihan
Sir, I couldn't open the link, but if you mean the plastics under the wipers, I removed all of them, so I looked at everything that came to mind. And the snow started and the car will sink
08.05.2020 20:04 # 4
dejawu1978
I have the same situation in me and I could not remove the legumes under the wipers, I inserted the nuts on the wipers, but I could not remove it. I did not remove it.
I wonder which of the holes in the picture
dejawu1978 2016-12-13 22:56:59
08.05.2020 20:04 # 5
sonerkyl
There is a tool called puller to remove the wiper arms. I had the back wiper arm dismantled in the industry :)
08.05.2020 20:04 # 6
onlycihan
Oh, if I knew, I will take care of myself, but I can't help it now.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 7
onlycihan
Friends I need your advice or friends who know or think about how this problem solved. Heater is not chronic honeycomb malfunction, this is the clean rain water you know
08.05.2020 20:04 # 8
erendumlu
To remove the front wiper;
After removing the nut, you need to lift the squeegee. Unless you lift the wiper, you cannot remove it.
You can remove the wiper fully and pull it crosswise. It may be difficult to get out because it has not been touched for years. You can tighten a little wd40 to the place where the nut is installed and make the job easier
08.05.2020 20:04 # 9
onlycihan
thank you friends. I said, I left the vehicle to the child who tried to solve this job first, because it would remove the wipers, but it doesn't give me the mood that it would solve this problem anymore. I have read all the local and foreign websites and articles about this subject on the Internet, but I still could not find the cure. In order for such a water to accumulate inside, it must be filled into the vehicle at the same speed as the falling rain.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 10
Ahmetaltan
My friend has a similar problem. Getting my rain water only happens when I leave the car in a slope. In other words, it is not in a steep or uphill position but when the car is left on its side. The water entering through the door outer wicks strikes the nylon inside the door and enters through the interior floor. You can not find the entrance of this wetness as it enters in a very thin line. I think check these nylon inside the door. If not, complete it. That much water probably won't come from below. Stay healthy.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 11
onlycihan
Thank you, it may have been for your interest, but I did not give it much because it is dry and the door costs are open. When I first bought the car, I removed all the doors to replace the 4 speakers, and the said nylon was already entrusted, many of them had been lifted, I had to stick it again with silicon, but if I didn't try to let it leak water, I would open the four doors again and draw a liquid seal.
The child who looked today was also amazed, said, we kept water for half an hour, from bottom to top, but the result was not found, and I will solve this work again.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 12
talip206
It takes me through the right door. The water does not flow when it holds, but it gets wet when it rains fine. As you mentioned, the floor is wet but the edge of the door is dry. Since the edge of the door is perpendicular, the water disappears from there and the edge remains dry. My door citate had come out, I glued it with silicone and then it started to happen. I found a workaround like this: I put something like a cloth between the door seal and the floor mat junction, and the water flowing through the door is not flowing in. But I will open it as soon as possible and find its source.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 13
onlycihan
I see that the right back lath's teeth are broken and they stick with silicone. I had to remove it and paste it again, but I didn't think it was possible because the door expenses would flow open from there. But the bottom of this floor, that is, the felts are wetter than the top floor. In this case, I do not understand that the water seems to have given from bottom to top. If I throw it under the floor, the fish will grow, so I didn't know how much water would enter overnight.

Would you like to take a look at the luggage part of your vehicles if you ask for one of your 206 hb cash registers? When you open the cover, the hose of the wiper water comes on the right hinge side. I wonder if there is something like a gasket. The hose comes out of the hair part of me and remains pretty empty. I noticed that rail today. I think there might be a leak from there, because when you pretend to close the lid, the hose moves in. the onlycih 2016-12-14 22:28:01
08.05.2020 20:04 # 14
kaderim@61
My brother has the last place you suspect, I also have 206 under the tailgate, there is a gasket in the original place where the wiper pipe comes out of the wind, then it decays, and I get water from there until I found it, I broke the interior floor of the satar from the car to the trunk and drive it under the seat in the rainy day. Goal is not the original part, I had a b-cue from the parts list, I found a seal in the middle of the hole that will cover the inside and outside of the hole.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 15
onlycihan
If it's there, it's okay to close it, but get my luggage and get it inside the back right stop. Now I will block every hole, a real perpetrator turned into an unknown event.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 16
onlycihan
I would like to thank everyone who helped and shared his opinion, by the way
08.05.2020 20:04 # 17
kaderim@61
My water leak from there, the biocol that went into the vehicle you know has found a way other than the inside, I saw the light entering the trunk right inside the trunk and saw the light coming in from it.
08.05.2020 20:04 # 18
onlycihan
Thank you bro, I squeezed silicone there in the evening and put a diaper on the right side of the front and back door, where I pressed the wick, and now when I checked it, the front was obviously wet. If it is so wet although it is snowing, it will be worse in a good rain. I will disassemble the door trims in a short time and isolate them well. I hope the problem is here
08.05.2020 20:04 # 19
KILIC
You are in a very bad situation. I am living in Corsa right now. But mine is definitely not from the rain. water is leaking from somewhere. When he makes a sudden move, there is a left rear mop and a front mop pool in the car as a flick. It has been more than a year. Let's use the car. It was 2 times. It is also difficult to dry wet again in these weather
08.05.2020 20:04 # 20
onlycihan
may have waited in the door, disassemble and check both the drains
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”