Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My 106 xs vehicle does not need clutch. Need help

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:16 # 1
Ottobanfaresi
Friends bought 106 xs vehicles, the vehicle does not go into gear at 87,000 km, sometimes I press the clutch, do not separate it, the gear is not overdue.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 2
Ottobanfaresi
HELP BE A FRIEND INFORMATION PLEASE ...
08.05.2020 20:16 # 3
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. The problem is, like the clutch center, do I think the car is making noises in gear shifts.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 4
outlaw
Did they look at the gear stick?
08.05.2020 20:16 # 5
Ottobanfaresi
Thank you. Thank you.

There is no center in these, they should install clutch, auto dry, and no sound, the wire seems to stay long
08.05.2020 20:16 # 6
Ottobanfaresi
[QUOTE = outlaw] Have they looked at the gear stick or not? [/ QUOTE]

If the stick comes out, it never goes away.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 7
sonerkyl
I found a topic in the forum if you want, take a look

08.05.2020 20:16 # 8
Ottobanfaresi
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] I found a topic in the forum if you want, take a look

[/ QUOTE]

I have read this topic in my research, we are having the same problem.

With great chances of making the clutter wire, the original long I bought it was not duplicated because you can't adjust it for yourself.

The queue will be to buy and set short wires because the short wires can be adjusted, I hope we will solve the problem.

thanks.

08.05.2020 20:16 # 9
Ottobanfaresi
Guys, the problem was the solution, we put on the wire and adjusted it, now the gear changes are very good.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 10
sonerkyl
glad that the problem is solved return thanks.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 11
huseyinakpinat
Hello, I had the same problems. I will change the clutch wire tomorrow, but what is a short wire, can you help. I have a clutch wire with a standard winding, I know I would be very happy if you helped.
08.05.2020 20:16 # 12
Srkn.sngn
Mrb friends
I have a similar problem. He said there was no problem in the press brake of my vehicle, the gearbox said no need to change the oil, the master changed the gear shift bars , but the problem was not over yet, the master could not find the problem. "We need to look at the transmission," he said. I didn't hurt either.
My problem is clearly,
Sometimes the vehicle has a hard time going into the gear, these difficult passes often occur, sometimes I press the clutch, do not separate or press the cleave several times , I do the push , but it passes with it. If I change the series aggressively without the gears breathing, carting happens. I wait for a few seconds between the gears to avoid clutter so that it passes without rubbing sound. ● Apart from that, I discovered something new, this is the room; I pressed the drain, I threw it from 1 to 2, the drain pedal is throwing or releasing a light plug. I can feel it if I pay much attention to this back throwing voice. As if the drain wire was being worn back a few seconds later .. I wonder if my Clutch Wire? Vehicle 206cc 2006.
Does the problem with the shift wire change soften gears
08.05.2020 20:16 # 13
Srkn.sngn
Or will it work if I screw the Debraj wire and the parts it is attached to and the drain fork wd 40? Would it hurt? You are telling the master, he immediately says print pad, a master I tried tried print pad and said no problem in print pad ...
08.05.2020 20:16 # 14
Srkn.sngn
I will be the dam wire but there are 660 bidets in 580 mm sizes. What is the difference? Which is good? Long or short? Both have automatic adjustment
08.05.2020 20:16 # 15
huseyinakpinat
I had the same problem. If you install the original short 106 clutch wire, the whole problem disappears :) I changed the volant, wire, clutch lining whatever, until I got the problem. We can say that the wind-up clutch wire is the most infamous piece produced by the piano.
The wind from the bottom of the wind up, the normal wire passes from the top, and tell the master that it will be like cotton and the transitions will be wonderful.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”