Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

My 106 makes me sad

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 18:50 # 1
Matrax
Hello Friends, I bought 97 106 xr lovingly and willingly, but it upset me that the problem is 209 thousand and the sequential system lpg

the vehicle does not stop on the way to work in the morning (15 km) but when it turns idle or when it pulls from 1 to 2, or when it is in 2 gear, it stops in idle circuit when it is pressed to clutch, connected it to the pc, said the idle engine, it was the next industry, hellux brand went, I took the origi, did not take the tour, did not do it The car I bought and started to make me sad ConfusedOuch
matrax 2014-10-16 17:21:38
08.05.2020 18:50 # 2
themurat54
May God give you a hellux brand price?
08.05.2020 18:50 # 3
samet206
The past is old and the cars are old, after all, such problems should be welcomed, but no matter what happens, there is no problem to be solved. your master may be good or may not be understood when you know it or something else, this situation changes, do not get it wrong, but as I said, I hope a problem will not be solved on the vehicle as soon as possible.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 4
Turgay_66
If my vehicle just stops when you take the vehicle to the floor, my thought is that there is too much air coming to the vehicle.
08.05.2020 18:50 # 5
Matrax
yesterday, we worked out the situation as a result of great efforts, the idling situation has improved, the stop has gone, even if you work, the car has become very quiet, it cost me 300 TL, but it doesn't matter.

Idle engine changed problem again, this time, the gasoline role under the brain is going to be gone, the master looked at him, put out the parts put everything changed all of a sudden, the work was fixed, stopping at idle, went tour, we tried, we tried, there was no problem, he gave the part that came out, I went, I got it original, I got the problem, now it was flawless It works, all I have to do is I don't have a tachometer, I would put a sports tachometer :)

Let's come to the parts prices

idle engine org. 120 tl - hellux 40 tl (no one recommends)
petrol rolasi orj. 75 TL
plate lamp org, 15 tl, total 30 tl
I gave the master 50 TL.

My problem was 275 TL in total.

gti gear knob org 35 tl leather covered side industry plastic 25 tl :)

Gas thing is certain to be adjusted right now when we say master junk, 31 burned burned 60 a fullendi 205 gas finished LOL I'll fuller it again and measure it accordingly. Clap
matrax 2014-10-17 12:24:47
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”