Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

MULTIMEDIA NAVIGATION SCREEN

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Peugeot Sound Systems
08.05.2020 20:36 # 1
emrah_860
Friends my car 208 empty case of accsess I want to have a smeg screen in my car but I did not know what brand to wear, I thought I would appreciate if I can get out of the car and I would be glad if you helped
08.05.2020 20:36 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. Unfortunately, I do not want to have a video playback feature. There may be a bounce but if there is a failure, there will be a problem if it fails. Since 208 compatible quality double-din products will be available and guaranteed, you can have them repaired or replaced even if you have problems. I suggest you do a little more research and decide.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 3
emrah_860
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] first of all welcome to us. Unfortunately, I do not want to have a video playback feature. There may be a bounce but if there is a failure, there will be a problem if it fails. Since 208 compatible quality double-din products will be available and guaranteed, you can have them repaired or replaced even if you have problems. I suggest you do some more research and decide. [/ QUOTE]

Goodbye brother, I did a few brand researches, the prices are between 1000-2000, but I think I will get half the price from crashed cars or something.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 4
sonerkyl
be sure that it will not be very convenient, and they will ask for between 1000-1500 TL.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 5
Macrostr
[QUOTE = emrah_860] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] First of all welcome to us. Unfortunately, I do not want to have a video playback feature. There may be a bounce but if there is a failure, there will be a problem if it fails. Since 208 compatible quality double-din products will be available and guaranteed, you can have them repaired or replaced even if you have problems. I suggest you do some more research and decide. [/ QUOTE]

Goodbye brother, I did a few brand researches, the prices are between 1000-2000, but I think I will get half the price from crashed cars or something.
[/ QUOTE]

What are you going to do with the original Smeg, it doesn't work out of vehicle controls, just the image. Buy one android-based double-din, navigation, phone, tv, application etc ... like.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 6
emrah_860
[QUOTE = Macrostr] [QUOTE = emrah_860] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] first of all welcome to us. Unfortunately, I do not want to have a video playback feature. There may be a bounce but if there is a failure, there will be a problem if it fails. Since 208 compatible quality double-din products will be available and guaranteed, you can have them repaired or replaced even if you have problems. I suggest you do some more research and decide. [/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

What are you going to do with the original Smeg, it doesn't work out of vehicle controls, just the image. Buy one android-based double-din, navigation, phone, tv, application etc ... like.
[/ QUOTE]

They said to me that I could not find a brand name.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 7
OguzhanKucuk61
[/ QUOTE]

They said to me that I could not find a brand name.
[/ QUOTE]

You will get a nice tablet computer, hodja. and you will get a holder according to your head. If you say you will enjoy :) I don't like the makeshift job, then I invite you to the videos below :)

08.05.2020 20:36 # 8
emrah_860
No, teacher, I did not care about it.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 9
x571
[QUOTE = emrah_860] Friends accsess my car 208 empty case i want to have smeg screen on my car but i did not know what brand to put on, i thought i would be glad if you could help [/ QUOTE]

they are empty jobs. buy one 7 inch samsung tablet. the event ends. You set up igo, you have ten number navigation. I do not remember the name, there is a software, if you install it, you can reach the road fuel cart curt information if the vehicle supports it. The tillah of multimedia is already on android. Not all of them will ever burst to you 400.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 10
Macrostr
https://urun.n11.com/teyp-cd-dvd-mp3-calar/avgo-android-double-din-navigasyonlu-wifi-dvd-tv-gkamera-p206979818
08.05.2020 20:36 # 11
palet
You do not need to buy a 2-year warranty with zero product.

It is a product that works without any problems.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 12
emrah_860
[QUOTE = palette] No need to go out Get zero products with a 2-year warranty.

[/ QUOTE]

This will fit my vehicle in full.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 13
Macrostr
[QUOTE = emrah_860] [QUOTE = palette] No need to go out Get a 2-year warranty with zero items.

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]

It is not possible to install it yourself, it is the best to have it installed in a place that performs auto tape works in its neighborhood.
08.05.2020 20:36 # 14
emrah_860
[QUOTE = emrah_860] [QUOTE = palette] No need to go out Get a 2-year warranty with zero items.

[/ QUOTE]

[/ QUOTE]
well, the car steering wheel radio tuning sound on or off is not working, it didn't seem very healthy to me, obviously
08.05.2020 20:36 # 15
ersin61
I am thinking of getting multimedia double religion on my 307 cars. Budget is about 600 max. There are options such as 6.5,6.2 inches, which would be required for the exact fit ... ersin61 2018-01-31 09:25:26
08.05.2020 20:36 # 16
sonerkyl
[QUOTE = ersin61] Friends I'm thinking of getting multimedia double din on my 307 car. Budget is about 600 max. I know it is 7 inches, but there are options such as 6.5,6.2 inches, which would be required for the exact fit ... [/ QUOTE]

ersin hocam screen sizes are important but you will look important or direct to the vehicle if it has a frame that is suitable for the double tape vehicle you will get priority. I hope you find a product according to your heart
08.05.2020 20:36 # 17
ersin61
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] [QUOTE = ersin61] I'm thinking of getting multimedia double religion on my 307 brokers. The budget is about 600 max. I know how many inches I need to buy 7 inches, but there are options like 6.5.6.2 inches, which would be necessary for them to fit perfectly ... [/ QUOTE]

ersin hocam screen sizes are important but you will look important or direct to the vehicle if it has a frame that is suitable for the double tape vehicle you will get priority. I hope you find a product according to your heart
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you ...
08.05.2020 20:36 # 18
maximusti
What is the expectation from smeg or double din screen, in this case, it is necessary to turn to it first.

sound output of almost all double din products on the market is 4x50w, (same as single din tapes)
their navigation doesn't work very well,
touch screens of a large part of the people that will cause cancer,
most do not support video format, (my personal opinion is that video playback is just an instant fad, how much is this video around me, and if there is a person who gets double religion, he forgot the video menu after a few months)
Although it may be distracting on the intercity trip on TV, it may be good, but I did not come across a product that I can call the power of attraction or playback quality is great. (My father has a long-distance bus driver and vehicles with big motor satellite dishes)

The only advantage I have observed is the rear view camera.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”