Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

movement status

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:59 # 1
206x-line
friends for 2 years, the vehicle has not had anything like that, I would be glad if you helped it. I asked for this, because it is a thermostat. I wanted it not to be done, but nowadays it reaches 90.When I say first gear 2 gear in the traffic, it reaches 98-100 immediately and the fan hurts. It was not like this before. I was in traffic constantly, but I did not understand why it is now in low gear.

Is there a master around Yenibosna to handle this situation? 206x-line 2013-10-09 21:28:48
08.05.2020 17:59 # 2
hsnsnl
my normal teacher, the heat is playing in between, enough to come to the red zone, pejo loves the heat .. i think you don't have to pay for the tool, in vain ..
08.05.2020 17:59 # 3
Guests
[QUOTE = 206x-line] friends for 2 years, the car has not had such a problem with me, I would be glad if you helped it. They said that I would have difficulty in working, I wanted to do something if it is normal, but it reaches 90 in the meantime. It takes 2 minutes in traffic. This is the reason why I think I don't understand it

Is there a master around Yenibosna to handle this situation [/ QUOTE]

If the die is fixed at 100 and goes between 95-100, there is a crack in the engine block. It is very far away but look
08.05.2020 17:59 # 4
206x-line
it doesn't stay fixed, the fan runs and immediately goes to 90, but if you continue in low gear, it starts to rise back normal everything in the long way
08.05.2020 17:59 # 5
Guests
[QUOTE] We made it slow, but they said that I would have difficulty in running it in the middle, but if it is normal, I wanted it not to be done, but now it reaches 90.When I say 1 gear 2 gear in traffic for 2 minutes, it reaches 98-100 and the fan hurts, it was not like that before, I was constantly in traffic, but very little 90. What would be the reason why I do not understand it?

Is there a master around Yenibosna to handle this situation [/ QUOTE]

If the die is fixed at 100 and goes between 95-100, there is a crack in the engine block. It is a very remote possibility, but look at your vehicles with 7000 dials, do not exceed 4000
[/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 17:59 # 6
Bunyamin.Kar
I hope I found it on a site while browsing it helps

Radiator has made air. If you have recently performed any operation that requires changing the engine water, such as antifreeze change, water change or circulation change, your radiator may have air. Another reason for making air is leaks in the plumbing and burning of the cylinder head gasket or cracking of the cylinder head. These issues will be covered in a separate topic. There are air intake valves in the water pipes or radiator upper parts in order to get air in the radiator air in many model vehicles. Likewise, almost all of the new model vehicles discharge the radiator air (as the engine starts). Find a piece or a hose that is known to contain water - especially the temperature sensor - and loosen it. Engine air will come out from here. By squeezing and loosening the radiator hose, you can pump and facilitate the discharge of air. If bubbles are coming, it means that the air does it, wait until the water comes uninterrupted, and then tighten the part - close it. If your radiator has capillary leaks and this causes water loss, you can lighten or even cut it by throwing black pepper into the hot water of the engine until you go to the mechanic. In this way, you can manage your vehicle until the service.

The circulation pump is leaking. If the engine speed increases, the temperature decreases and if the temperature decreases, you can suspect the leakage. If the pump is dismantled, the speed will not affect the circuit. You are getting too much fuel. If your vehicle is injector, there may be voiding-instability in the injectors. You can understand this situation from engine vibration, sound, fuel height and exhaust smoke.

08.05.2020 17:59 # 7
206x-line
In this case, what should I do? It is best to consult a good master. I guess let me show you what I hope they will say.
08.05.2020 17:59 # 8
206x-line
thank you for your interest
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”