Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

MOVEMENT FAILURE

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 508
08.05.2020 21:29 # 1
muktezuna
Hello friends, yesterday when the weather was off and rainy, I opened the calorie of the car, while I was walking in the city I was in, I noticed that the heater did not heat, suddenly the temperature indicator lasted and stopped the car when the car was pulled over and waited for 5 - 10 minutes. I would be very happy if anyone who knows or has come to know it would help. Thank you in advance.
08.05.2020 21:29 # 2
Karacocuk24
[QUOTE = muktezuna] Hello friends, yesterday, when the weather was off and rainy, I opened the calorie of the car while walking through the province I was in. I suddenly noticed that the heating was not warming, the temperature indicator suddenly endured and gave the stop warning when I ran the car and waited for 5 - 10 minutes and when I started the car, the temperature indicator was about 60 while it was moving forward. I would be very happy if anyone who knows what happened or what happened to him would be helpful. Thank you in advance. [/ QUOTE] Didn't mention the water of the vehicle.
08.05.2020 21:29 # 3
ismailkaya
I think you look at the radiator. They may be obstructed, have circulation questions.
08.05.2020 21:29 # 4
Harun.2015.508access
My brother is probably a thermostat failure.
But there is little possibility in the circulation
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”