Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Motor Vehicle Traffic Document Departs

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Useful Documents
08.05.2020 20:26 # 1
dejawu1978
Motor Vehicle Traffic Document Departs Always keep the Vehicle Inspection Report in your vehicle. TÜVTÜRK, which provides vehicle inspection services all over the country in accordance with the standards set by the Ministry of Transport, Maritime Affairs and Communications, made a statement regarding the new regulation, which closely concerns the owners of the vehicles. Giving the “Motor Vehicle Traffic Certificate” for the registered vehicles has ceased to be applied. Due to the fact that this certificate will no longer be issued, the validity period of the vehicles approved for vehicle inspection will now be included in the Vehicle Inspection Report issued by TÜVTÜRK only after the inspection process. TÜVTÜRK, 1 July ' Since then, he warned the owners of the vehicles who had their inspections to keep the vehicle inspection reports in their vehicles at all times. In the statement made by TÜVTÜRK, it was said that “Having TÜVTÜRK Vehicle Inspection Report with you will provide convenience for both you and the authorities during the vehicle inspection validity inquiry during the road inspections made by the competent authorities. What does the Traffic Document mean? What is the license? The documents that we carry in our vehicle, which is known as the license, consists of two parts: "Vehicle Registration Certificate" and "Motor Vehicle Traffic Certificate". One of these documents within the license, "Vehicle Registration Traffic Document" will no longer be used, "Vehicle Registration" The certificate will continue to be used. ”2- I have a Motor Vehicle Traffic Certificate, but I have never been to an examination before. We do not need this document anymore? We recommend that the owners of the vehicles, which have not yet completed their first inspection period and have not yet registered an inspection record in TÜVTÜRK, until the examinations of the existing Motor Vehicle Traffic Document are kept.3- I will buy a second-hand vehicle. Didn't I need to request the Motor Vehicle Traffic Certificate from the old vehicle owner? We recommend that you request the Motor Vehicle Traffic Certificate from the old owner of the vehicle to learn and track the inspection validity period of the new vehicle you bought. I will take my vehicle to the inspection. What should I do? You don't have to do anything different. After the inspection, the new inspection validity period will no longer be processed in the Motor Vehicle Traffic Document. Instead, your vehicle validity period will be included in the vehicle inspection report given to you by TÜVTÜRK. For this reason, you will need to have this report in your car now. 5- I have a Motor Vehicle Traffic Certificate. I had my car inspected. What should I do? It is sufficient to have your inspection report on your vehicle. 6- After July 1, 2017, I purchased a new vehicle or renewed my license. I do not have a Motor Vehicle Traffic Document. How will I get my vehicle inspected and where will I learn the validity date of my vehicle? There will be no change in the vehicle inspection process regarding the new regulation. You will need to bring your vehicle to the inspection as usual when the time comes. The last inspection validity period of your vehicle should be in the "Other Information" field in your registration document. If not, you can apply to the relevant Traffic Registry Office and find out your date.10- I lost my Inspection Report What can I do? As always, you can get your inspection report from any TÜVTÜRK Vehicle Inspection Station.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 2
Oktkor
Guys I'm going to summarize:
Nothing has changed. Only where we take the paper and the shape of the paper will change. They probably add a new amount of paper to us.
08.05.2020 20:26 # 3
ALLEX
[QUOTE = Oktkor] Guys I'm going to summarize:
Nothing has changed. Only where we take the paper and the shape of the paper will change. They probably add a new amount of paper to us.
[/ QUOTE]

The new method is the old tactic.

I wouldn't be surprised if the scams increase.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”