Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

motor light ... (painful help)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 16:10 # 1
simsiyah1

As many of my friends have experienced before me, I have a problem with the engine light burning in my car and I have been fighting with it for about the last two years ... In this problem that occurred last year, the engine malfunction light started to burn and the vehicle started to misfire & nbsp; (vehicle 206 gasoline and automatic) When I went to the service, it was said that there was a problem in the injectors that an average cost of 700-900 was going to occur, and I changed the injectors in the private service and I have not experienced this problem for about a year. I went to the pejo service, who was in the eagle again and worked at the pejo service and stopped by the service bell friend; First of all, it was connected to the machine and it stopped the light of the fault, we went to the test process for about 1 hour, and there was no problem in the vehicle, but as soon as we left the shop, the light came on again and the engine started to kick, and in these freezes, the speed of the vehicle could not be over 90 km, and if you find it difficult to see 100, The vehicle was shaking a lot ... When I came back, it was connected to the machine and it seemed that there was a malfunction in the ignition. Passing over and again the fault light is on, I have never brought the gas to light level, saying that it may be due to gas in this period, I want help from friends who can give an idea about this ....

& nbsp;
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I want to solve this problem since I will go long on the weekend with us. Thanks in advance ...
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:10 # 2
simsiyah1
I'm waiting for help from friends with knowledge ...
08.05.2020 16:10 # 3
metin
simsiyah1 first you need to introduce yourself to find a solution to your problem. You must fill out your profile information. You should write the properties of your vehicle in the signature part so that we can help you better. Let us help you model the vehicle, type of fuel, engine volume, equipment etc. by specifying them, right?
08.05.2020 16:10 # 4
emreyilik
Dude I have the same porblem but I have a slightly different antipollution and catalytic convertor malfunction. Although it only gives antipollution malfunction and the engine malfunction lamp is always on. and when the car is in the gas, it vibrates a lot, and it does not eat gas, and when it gets to the gas, it occasionally breaks. I couldn't find a solution. I am following this issue with curiosity. I will take you to a good master on Saturday.
08.05.2020 16:10 # 5
emreyilik
bi buddy how many exchanges of injectors?
08.05.2020 16:10 # 6
dukenukem82
look at the coil and my friend blast the vehicle up to 200 TL
08.05.2020 16:10 # 7
simsiyah1
[QUOTE = text] jet black1 first you need to introduce yourself to find a solution to your problem. You must fill out your profile information. You should write the properties of your vehicle in the signature part so that we can help you better. Can you help us determine the vehicle's model, fuel type, engine volume, equipment etc. by specifying them? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; < / DIV>
& nbsp;
first of all I looked at the missing information and added my additions I did ...
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; tool & nbsp; I do not use automatic gasoline and LPG for model 206 Xline of 2004 model. & Nbsp; I am writing these because I do not know what else you need, but I hope you will help again as you have helped if there is any other information needed ...
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:10 # 8
simsiyah1
[QUOTE = emreyilik] Dude I have the same logo but I have a slightly different antipollution and catalytic convertor malfunction. Although it only gives antipollution malfunction and the engine malfunction lamp is always on. and when the car is in the gas, it trembles a lot and does not eat gas, and when it gets to the gas, it does occasionally ... I went to a master master, I said that the throttle will be cleaned, what he said ... I gave up when he asked me if it was cleaned ... I couldn't find a solution, I am following this issue with curiosity ... I will take you to a good master on Saturday ... If you have a master you know on Sam, it will be very acceptable if you say. [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; ; & nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I know that the injectors are a little salty, I remember that when it broke the first fault, I had a price of 700-800, I remember that I changed it to 450 TL for service and outside. I do not have LPG but as you said, the tremor is not too fast and does not accelerate. The vehicle reaches a speed of 100 km at a maximum of 90 km and it is difficult to reach 100 km ...
& nbsp;
08.05.2020 16:10 # 9
simsiyah1
[QUOTE = jet black1] [QUOTE = text] jet black1 first you need to introduce yourself to find a solution to your problem. You must fill out your profile information. You should write the properties of your vehicle in the signature part so that we can help you better. Can you help us determine the vehicle's model, fuel type, engine volume, equipment etc. by specifying them? [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp;
< FONT> & nbsp;
first of all .... I looked at the missing information and made my additions ...
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; tool & nbsp; I do not use automatic gasoline and LPG for model 206 Xline of 2004 model. & Nbsp; I am writing these because I don't know what else is needed, but I hope you will be able to help again as you have helped if there is any other information needed ...
& nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; & nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; I forgot to write, the vehicle does not exceed 90 km from this engine shake, only if it reaches 100 km speed if the downhill is reached ...
08.05.2020 16:10 # 10
simsiyah1
[QUOTE = dukenukem82] look at the coil and my friend blast the vehicle up to 200 TL [/ QUOTE]
& nbsp; & nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp;
& nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; & nbsp; thank you for your attention I will definitely take a look ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”