Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

MOTOR BRAIN

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:25 # 1
Pejoant
Hello friends

The headline of the position before was perhaps injectors. I opened the last topic, parked the car and it doesn't work.

We pulled the car to Antalya old industry with the tractor. Electric master checked everything, the car did not work.

He last checked the engine brain and the vehicle started, but said the engine brain had to be defective repair. I tried driving to antalya new industrial site by driving the car in order not to pay more attractive money. On the road, the car stopped again. I got off and opened the hood, played the sockets that got into the brain, pressed, the problem was fixed, and it still works properly.

NOTE: We connected the car to the computer, the motor brain did not cause any problems.

Misfire problem, stop problem, cycle falling idle fluctuation problem is now disappeared.

My question is this. Is this happening due to the disconnection of the cables entering the motor brain from the socket? the car is working normally when pressing the socket. And the car goes after 2100 revolutions as if someone is holding it. The brake pads are not in good condition. I'd be lying if I said good. the printing pad is solid. and why does this happen?
Pejoant 2020-01-04 13:02:24
08.05.2020 21:25 # 2
talip206
Unfortunately, the metal-covered part, called the brain ecu, is not repaired since it is covered with something silicon. Quitting will look at the brain.
However, if the problem is the legs at the entrance of the brain, somehow intervention can be made. Sometimes the inside of the sockets attached to the brain are deformed. Because of this lack of contact etc. It can be.
08.05.2020 21:25 # 3
Pejoant
[QUOTE = talip206] The metal covered part called ecu, which you call the brain, cannot be repaired since it is covered with a silicone style. Quitting will look at the brain.
However, if the problem is the legs at the entrance of the brain, somehow intervention can be made. Sometimes the inside of the sockets attached to the brain are deformed. Because of this lack of contact etc. It can be.
[/ QUOTE]

But the electrician just said he would solder the socket wires.
The piece I put in white in the picture below. it works solid when pushing the sockets. I last pushed yesterday after the repair, so it still works more smoothly. why can't it be repaired the master showed clarity on top of the brain, said shut it with silicone

08.05.2020 21:25 # 4
pusutr
The master looks like a good man. Listen to your master.
08.05.2020 21:25 # 5
talip206
[QUOTE = Pejoant] [QUOTE = talip206] Unfortunately, the metal-covered part called the brain ecu cannot be repaired because it is covered with something silicon. Quitting will look at the brain.
[/ QUOTE]

But the electrician just said he would solder the socket wires.
The piece I put in white in the picture below. it works solid when pushing the sockets. I last pushed yesterday after the repair, so it still works more smoothly. why can't it be repaired the master showed clarity on top of the brain, said shut it with silicone

[/ QUOTE]
Okay then it seems to have saved you because your boredom is in the introductory section. If there is a problem in the inner circuit, its repair is not possible. Because after they are produced, they are covered with a kind of preservative so that there is no contact with moisture and liquid. Unfortunately, the room is not dismantled.

08.05.2020 21:25 # 6
Pejoant
Come on, hopefully, if you don't have friends, the piece called the brain is expensive, no less than 700 :) Thank you for your comments. Handshake
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”