Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Motop oil emergency please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 16:59 # 1
neon44
My friends, 106 xs automatic 1.6 oil change, I left the master to change the oil, changed the filter, did not change the old oil, I poured the old oil, I saw the new line, I would say that today, I pulled the stick, I saw the car, the second line of the cube, I will say it is now, I will say that it is now, I have a car, I have a hard car, I have a hard car, I have a flat car, I have a hard car, I have a flat car, I have a hard car. It is said that our master has closed the filter that has not changed the filter, but he has 5 30 oils filled, 4 liters of oil, what do you think?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 2
koliva
Strange jobs are being done, I can't get a clever mind.
The oil suitable for your vehicle is 10W-40. 5W-30 may be fine for your vehicle. Oil change cannot be made on a liter-based basis. The best thing is to fill a small amount and check the level from the cub. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:59 # 3
Bugra
Well, my friend is not very good, but it doesn't look like much. Do not do anything, wait for the vehicle to throw itself, or (if I am), drain the complete oil again and take a full castrol. rest your head
08.05.2020 16:59 # 4
neon44
Thank you very much, I can not understand, I wonder if I can take it with a 50 cc injector, by the way, it shouldn't be until the second line in between.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = neon44] I thank you very much, I can't think of it, I wonder if it should be 50 cubic injector from the cube, in the meantime, if it shouldn't be up to the second line in the meantime, between the two lines, the right one between the two lines is maximum, the tip is right. the correct one is the minimum. It can be anywhere between the two. Maximumu is okay, but nothing is good.
In another topic, you asked if the engine was running loudly. Did you start working or noticed after this oil change?
08.05.2020 16:59 # 6
neon44
Bid in my mind, how much more it hurts, I guess it would be 600-750 more. If the bidet is in the 5 30 oil, it would be harmful.
08.05.2020 16:59 # 7
Serkan
Man, I think you can spoil each other if the viscosity of the oil remaining in the complete empty oil filter is different. You are in 10/40 bay again.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”