Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

mop wetness

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:25 # 1
aslan85
hello friends about 10 days ago i put my car in the peugeot authorized service, had a little problem, we took care of the car and finally we left the antifreeze when i said i cleaned the car today the driver part and the back of the left side of the car was a bit wet, immediately opened the hood and checked the antifreeze place but I realized that there was not much wear and tear, but 2 centimeters ... what could be the reason for this wetness?
08.05.2020 17:25 # 2
tellotello
[QUOTE = aslan85] hello friends about 10 days ago I put my car in the peugeot authorized service, there was a little problem, we took care of the car and finally we left the antifreeze when I said I cleaned the car today, the driver's part and the back of the left side of the car was a bit wet, I immediately opened the hood and antifreeze I checked the place, but I noticed that there was not much wear and tear, but 2 centimeter ... what could be the reason of this wetness? ? Vehicles that are used without antifreeze for a long time may have difficulties after antifreeze is put on, because the corrosion in places where the antifreeze is troubled in the system but is in some way obstructed, hijacking may occur. In your case, if this is the case, your problem may arise from this. There is necessary information about this subject, if you want a review, your situation came here, but a master may need to be checked to be sure. You have your water checked frequently and show it to the master as soon as possible. Get well soon. peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20250&title=soutma-suyu-aracn-%DDine-szmas-problemi "rel =" nofollow "> http://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=20250& ; title = cooling-water-vehicle-% DDine-szmas-problem
tellotello 2013-03-10 19:48:11
08.05.2020 17:25 # 3
tellotello
Now that I have read it, I will not know if the water leaking from left to back is gone, but still take a look at the subject I am talking about.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 4
aslan85
Yes, my teacher left back and left front is nowhere else. I have not had any antifreeze since I bought the car. I bought the car 7 months ago and added antifreeze last week.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 5
EnSoNiQ
the same event happened to me, 1 week ago, peugeot officials attached 1 screw to the place described in the picture, 2 of them were idle, I also attached 2 more screws with nut, let's see that there is no flowing right now. If your priority is to reach the part shown in the picture and add the screws, if the problem is not solved, see the subject in the link above and replace the seals

EnSoNiQ 2013-03-10 22:09:49
08.05.2020 17:25 # 6
aslan85
friends, thank you for your help. I wonder if you left my car's left front floor was wet .. my left both front and back floor wet under the seat I looked under the seat under the seat is only wet under the mat.
08.05.2020 17:25 # 7
SDYMZ
water may be coming into the vehicle in door wicks or water may have entered the door mate while washing in service
08.05.2020 17:25 # 8
Peugeot06gnj
Rainwater drain pipe is clogged In my car I did the same, first I removed the wipers, then remove the bottom and clean the mud dirty
08.05.2020 17:25 # 9
barishrocker
I think 307. The orings of the heater core are probably worn out. It was more common in gasoline. Small probability of the air conditioner drain or clogged honeycomb. Check the door seals and the rain expenses on the back may be clogged. If an extra installation is installed, look at the place where they pass the cable, but it is very dangerous if it does not get water. Also see the water costs of the windshield while I have touched your hand. & Nbsp;
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”