Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Mop Holder Caps

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:38 # 1
bahadiryor
Mop Holder Caps, or whatever the name is, need the plastic product to fix the car through the hole on the mop so that the mop on the driver's side doesn't slip. Where can I get it? Where can I get it? please help .... thank you the friend who cleaned the car didn't know what he was doing. (irresponsible) .. "Angry"
08.05.2020 16:38 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = stepping over] Mop Holder Caps, or whatever the name is, you need a plastic product for fixing it to the vehicle through the hole on the mop so that the mop on the driver's side doesn't slip. Where can I get it? Where can I get it? please help .... thank you the friend who cleaned the car didn't know what he was doing. (irresponsible) .. "Angry" [/ QUOTE]

It was a little difficult to find but it happened < img src = "smileys / smiley1.gif" border = "0" alt = "Smile" title = "Smile" />

With 7584 AQ reference number, our sponsor is from Sahin Peugeot or from any Peugeot service.

< br>
08.05.2020 16:38 # 3
bahadiryor
thank you very much ...
08.05.2020 16:38 # 4
feline
Is it in the 206's, this is in my mop, but I would be glad if anyone knows where I couldn't find it on the floor
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”