Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Modified ... NEW TRAFFIC FINES AND APPLICATIONS

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 21:04 # 1
HasGur
Of course, modifications to vehicles that do not threaten traffic safety, do not pollute the environment, do not disturb other people, of course, can be done, but they should remain modified where other people's freedom begins!

In fact, this day so it should be constantly monitored in ein who heads the reputation of noisy vehicles intensively began to be banned from traffic on half the hawks of luxury vehicles, minibuses and whistles of taxis and can not be condoned in any vehicle up to the truck and the vehicle cost of extraction to traffic again in 2000 finds the lira!

It is announced to friends who have a lot of engine noise from their vehicles.

Trafik cezası

08.05.2020 21:04 # 2
OguzhanKucuk61
Below that is a desire to make money, not a deterrence, but it still works. Besides the punishments that I have unnecessary, these are normal.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 3
sonerkyl
Actually, many of these things had penalties in the law, but implementation and control were very few. There have been a lot of punishments that some police officers do and do unnecessarily. I have been actively driving since 2006. I have not received any traffic tickets other than 3-4 radar tickets. The rules exist for all of us, and if we comply, we won't have a problem. The problem of many vehicle users is not to obey these rules etc. My advice, especially to everyone, is to have a car camera attached to their vehicles.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 4
RP393
exhaust, okay, and I wonder what to do from the controlled suspension.

Note: my comment is neutral. No Air in my car. I never thought. On the contrary, there is a performance exhaust with big boiler. Fortunately, no one has said anything.
08.05.2020 21:04 # 5
palet
I support good practice. I do not understand who has a patient, who has a baby, who sleeps, and what rights they can disturb people.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”