Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

modified help from propeugeot players :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 16:13 # 1
ares2626
Good day to everyone; I do not understand much from the modifie but I do it very slowly. I will be very happy: (note: I live in the bursa bursa and the things that I can provide nearby will have more names, My car 307 2002 model, parlement dark blue)

1) I got the movie first (mumnunum)

2) I have a navitech dx9000 double religion (I would definitely recommend it)

3) If you recommend amps and girths, I would appreciate where I buy it, it is economical? And what should I buy? I have 4 + 1 sound output. br>
4) I had a sportive exhaust, but I have a bikac question for those who know;
* Why was my gasoline in the screen not visible before it was loaded on the gas? 5) My original rims are standing, what should I wear, and where does it explode as a recommendation?

6) Where do I think about buying white leather or black leather with good quality? ) What do you think of the cost of the body kit? What are your plans? 9) Where can I buy car stickers? If I need to insert them, do they damage the paint?

10) Without my knowledge of other materials, what can I do without them? The opportunity to learn is very nice. Thank you for your help.
ares2626 2011-10-11 09:33:06
08.05.2020 16:13 # 2
ares2626
I asked a lot of questions, but even if you only help you with the ingredients you know, I am glad.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 3
Guests
Let's see the pictures of the buddy tool in a bay, what is it, let's comment "Blink"
08.05.2020 16:13 # 4
Engin Tepe
Let them get their vehicle information to the signature section.
What is the original, How many inches do you think?
08.05.2020 16:13 # 5
Guests
If you take the cover of my friend, when you take it out definitely and definitely not cheaply, the seats become like a carcass.
08.05.2020 16:13 # 6
Guests
Hello dear teacher,

More detailed information about your vehicle in your signature & nbsp; If you share your writer and vehicle photos by opening a title in the relevant section, we will help you more clearly.

Good practices you have done so far. This is not an application that will affect the fuel consumption and road computer to such an extent.

Wheel tire 195 65 15 is a big possibility. 205 50 17 rim tire will be nice. It is an exaggeration for me that burns very thinly. The rim tire structure in factory sports vehicles is better.

I do not remember about the amp and column right now, but it has been discussed a few times. There is a person selling it from the owner because it is very cheap.

Seats can be covered with a quality cover in a tone that will suit what the interior color of the vehicle is.

I have no bursa for the body-kit, but I am in Ankara. There are many places in Ankara. >
If you buy a direct monitor depending on what kind of product you buy, you should definitely connect it to the tape or where will you get the image. If you buy from other dvd players, you just need to draw electricity.

I don't understand what you mean by the sticker. They usually cut from the foil and the room changes according to the foil quality. If you find a good foil and cut it, it won't be much. If it stays too long, maybe the rest of the sun will be grayed out.

Of course, there are a lot of people here to help you. Reviews
08.05.2020 16:13 # 7
Long Beach
[TUBE] ral6bwn5v7 the [/ TUBE]
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”