Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Modified continuation, carbon coating (PICTURES ADDED)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 17:04 # 1
ahmetismet
Hello friends, I continue from where I left, I apply the mods in my mind that catch my eye in order. You can see what I have done so far from the link below.http: //forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp? TID = 23720 & PN = 1 & title = modifiyem-bitmak-zereres% DDmler-added% DD Let's not work new; I had the idea to make the interior of my car completely black. I realized this idea with carbon coating. I bought the original 3m carbon for 50tl from the internet. I removed all the plastic parts inside the vehicle. In particular, I painted the silver-colored parts with a matte black spray so that they do not show up under the carbon. When I was painting, I first made fine sandpaper with a sponge, then I applied the plastic liner and then completed the paint in the form of 3 layers of matt black, matt varnish. In fact, I even liked the matte look, I would leave it. I applied the carbon coating and I like it. I am waiting for your comments, the mods will continue small. Next, the lighting of the strip led foot light, which changes the light intensity according to the sound of the tape, and painting the outer laths, the rims in matte black.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 2
gozem
It is very nice from your labor, congratulations ..
08.05.2020 17:04 # 3
ssertbakan
Your health is very good health
08.05.2020 17:04 # 4
koliva
Health to your hands.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 5
spearo
shock chic, good bye & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:04 # 6
SZKR
It has been a careful study, I could not do this much, it really requires patience. Use it in its new form, bye ..
08.05.2020 17:04 # 7
ahmetismet
There are flashes of this carbon on the market, I have the original 3m coating & nbsp; http: // www. I bought it from carbonfolyo.web.tr/ & nbsp;. It is a little salty but its price is 3m, there are other quality brands on the market. There are 6 color options in the pattern.

It's easy to stick, clean the surface and heat the carbon foil with a hair dryer or blow dryer, destroy the bubbles by pressing them with your hand, that's it ...

However, you can waste some foil in places that require fine workmanship, it would be better to buy more than a percentage ...
08.05.2020 17:04 # 8
Mehmet38
Very good workmanship .. Congratulations
08.05.2020 17:04 # 9
impact
Seriously, I have a lot of antipathy against carbon, but it has been very successful.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 10
impact
nothing happens 3m e;)
08.05.2020 17:04 # 11
rataylan
your health has been super ...
08.05.2020 17:04 # 12
Haksen016
great work well into your hands
08.05.2020 17:04 # 13
tellotello
Very good bye.

Well, when you remove them, does this item leave no trace? If we want to disassemble it, do you have any friends?
08.05.2020 17:04 # 14
ahmetismet
If you heat and remove it, it can be easily removed without a trace.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 15
atakanka
your work is very successful. If I could remove that door, I couldn't open it to the control part when I was going to enter. : /
08.05.2020 17:04 # 16
atakanka
months later, I entered the joysticks. Before painting with matt black spray paint, I cleaned the control assembly with a toothbrush and thinner. then I painted it with black matte spray paint and dried it. it was a bit of a rush and it was more beautiful than it was before. I could not remove only the control keys, especially those on the driver's part. hence i could not paint it. How did you do them?

dear ahmetist have a few questions. How did you change the lining of the joystick? that part is not removed. Did you remove the scale from the fabric and then cut and paste it? I didn't think of any other method. I'd appreciate it if you help.
08.05.2020 17:04 # 17
ahmetismet
[QUOTE = atakanka] months later I entered the joysticks. Before painting with matt black spray paint, I cleaned the control assembly with a toothbrush and thinner. then I painted it with black matte spray paint and dried it. it was a bit of a rush and it was more beautiful than it was before. I could not remove only the control keys, especially those on the driver's part. hence i could not paint it. How did you do them?

dear ahmetist have a few questions. How did you change the lining of the joystick? that part is not removed. Did you remove the scale from the fabric and then cut and paste it? I didn't think of any other method. If you help, I would be happy.
[/ QUOTE]

To remove that area, you first need to completely remove the inside of the door, there are a few screws inside it, after removing the plastic parts from the door. you shall separate. To remove the place you want, you need to melt and save it from the back of the plastics with the help of a soldering iron ...
08.05.2020 17:04 # 18
samet206
I have health in your hand that has 10 numbers in your hand. I have such an application in my head but only the coating store you use is matte & nbsp; I am thinking of using more brilliant ones like ...
08.05.2020 17:04 # 19
Aziz
Maşallah, maşallah, handcraft is very beautiful :)
08.05.2020 17:04 # 20
ahmetismet
Thanks guys, I would be lying if I said I didn't bother well. It has been 7-8 months and still looks like a stone ...
Page : / 2
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”