Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Mixed malfunctions that occur :)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 19:50 # 1
mstfkys
first of all hello friends vehicle 98 model xs 1.6 8v and i have a few breakdowns

1. tremor

Previously, there was a tremor problem because the motor ear was broken, but the motor ear was changed again, doing the same vibration. The master said that there was not much problem that he tightened the screws loose. have shape

2nd gear shift problem

sometimes it does not matter how much the gear is, it does not matter when I press the clutch and shift it, it does not go into gear, as if I did not press the clutch, I take the fault of this, put my foot under the clutch and lift it into the air again.

3. temperature rise

the temperature of the vehicle is rising very quickly, the vehicle has overheated the radiator and the plastic water addition section next to it, the fan and the fan sensor have not changed so much before the change. Maybe the temperature may be bad in my burden. When the revs in gear hit 4k 5k, the temperature started to rise immediately.

4. misfire at low revs

At the start of the vehicle, it gives the gas in the normal way and when it is lifted, it vibrates like not eating the gas first. so that it hurts on gasoline LOL While trembling quickly, more disaster in the tube is firing, detonating, the knurling turns to the thud. LOLLOL

These are the problems, friends, the car has just been released yesterday. I will test it a little. I will see if it is missing. I will see the master again, but first I would like to consult you.

changing parts

print pad
spark plug
radiator
fan
fan sensor
oil and water treatments
08.05.2020 19:50 # 2
Mrttt53
My brother may have a solution to the 2nd Mezes: It was as if my 206 was going to remain in my hand, especially when I switched to r and 1.

The tremor problem may be lpg incompatibility, more knowledgeable friends make better comments, but my 106x was automatic, lpg was not installed, I bought the vehicle and had the car mounted: D I was embarrassed to stop at the last light or something because I went to the industry with the ones in the car, the lpg maintenance setting tried everything then thank god I sold: D Mrttt53 2016-06-08 12:40:09
08.05.2020 19:50 # 3
mstfkys
First of all, thank you for taking care of the issue, thank you, he does it in a tupted tupte, but when I put the first tube on the car, there was nothing like this. I have
08.05.2020 19:50 # 4
Mrttt53
[QUOTE = mstfkys] First of all thank you for taking care of the subject, I do not do anything like this, but when I got the first tube on the car, there was nothing like this. but still let me keep an eye on him [/ QUOTE]
You're welcome :) I did not just say the gearbox oil change, but when the gearbox additive was added, the oil additive added and the master additive added to me. I bought it in 134 thousand and it is really the best diesel. I burn a lot less than 106.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 5
mstfkys
Valla 106, we can not make love in young age :))
08.05.2020 19:50 # 6
Mrttt53
Ahahah I had read the problems, and I have not seen yours being 98 106xs. 😄 Mine was 98, but it was fully automatic. I had to take it in another age. I had to take it in auto life at that age. I bought it.
08.05.2020 19:50 # 7
mstfkys
Amen to all God give convenience but afraid again to PeJo my zorrr :) araclar not compatible or something to conditions on the road is not suitable if the turkiyede beautiful bit second hand we get we get older, everyone has bi seruven NEW inevitably is fraying you in Godspeed to all of us as the dedigin :)))
08.05.2020 19:50 # 8
outlaw
1. tremor
Previously, there was a tremor problem because the motor ear was broken, but the motor ear was changed again, doing the same vibration. The master said that there was not much problem that he tightened the screws loose. have shape
THE SWITCH OF THE SWITCH ON THE SEAT IS NOT NORMAL, CHECK THE ENGINE HEAD RETURN.

2nd gear shift problem
sometimes it does not matter how much the gear is, it does not matter when I press the clutch and shift it, it does not go into gear, as if I did not press the clutch, I take the fault of this, put my foot under the clutch and lift it into the air again.
THERE ARE DIFFERENT FROM GEAR GEAR THROUGH GREAT POSSIBLE INCLUDE INCREMENTS THERE MAKES CIRTLAMS THROUGH A GEAR.
THE RIGHT TRANSMISSION OIL CHANGE THAT THE FRIEND SAYS IMPROVES THE DIFFICULTY OF THE TRANSMISSION, BUT IT DOES DOWNLOAD THE TRANSMISSION OF A GOOD MASTER.

3. temperature rise
the temperature of the vehicle is rising very quickly, the vehicle has overheated the radiator and the plastic water addition section next to it, the fan and the fan sensor have not changed so much before the change. Maybe the temperature may be bad in my burden. When the revs in gear hit 4k 5k, the temperature started to rise immediately.
PEJAS AND 106 LAR HIGH TEMPERATURE ENGINES CAN BE DEFECTED AS MUCH AS YOU SAID, BUT NO PROBLEMS, WHEN THE RED COMES TO THE LINE.
I DON'T KNOW THE AIR CONDITIONING IN THE CAR I HAVE 2 FANS, I HAVE BUTTON THROUGH THE FLAT RISE THROUGH THE HIGHWAY ON THE ROAD.
CHECK THAT THE RADIATOR HAS BEEN FULLY AIRED IN THIS ...

4. misfire at low revs
At the start of the vehicle, it gives the gas in the normal way and when it is lifted, it vibrates like not eating the gas first. so that it hurts on gasoline LOL While trembling quickly, more disaster in the tube is firing, detonating, the knurling turns to the thud. LOLLOL
CLEAN THE THROAT BUTTERFLY PEJOLS AND 106 LPG COMPATIBLE VEHICLES ARE NOT USING PROBLEMS WITHOUT PROBLEMS BUT IT IS 1000/1 LUCK WORK DENK COMMUNICATION LAZIM OUR VEHICLES AUTOMATIC JIKE ROLANTY REMOVE VEHICLES LIKELY LIKE OUR VEHICLES WITH ALUMINUM AND THERE ARE LIKELY LIKE THERE ARE LIKE TO HAVE A CAR YOUR TIGHT IS POSSIBLE ..
Do not forget to take the oath that feeds the lion ...
outlaw 2016-06-09 10:09:42
08.05.2020 19:50 # 9
mstfkys
Thank you for coming back outlaw
For the shivering, some ears have changed, maybe they may have fitted the industry again, right and left, I will replace all of them with the original spark plugs, spark plug cables were measured.
As for the problem of heat, I have a vehicle that runs into my head. I am running the temperature after 1 minute, if it is 90, then it is 50, then I eat less, it is 90, right in the middle. Then the tupe would pass, now the heat of light will burn, almost still the tupe
As if there was a problem with the hot fever

As for the issue of singing, I realized that the vehicle does not kick when it is cold, but it does not matter whether it is hot or cold. At high speeds, 4k 5k is as if the vehicle is pulling back. When it is hot enough, it sounds like a carting car. At low speeds, there is a choppy but fast raising sound. After 4000 cycles, the vtec is opening and the acceleration is improving. Zatep tube I do not peel it off, it goes to the blasting pad, it stops automatically. As you said, the best ride without a tube.

It offers parts that I thought would be replaced in my head.
Coil
Gas pump (hose controls)
Engine ears
Oxygen sensor

I think that there will be no problem after the replacement of the above parts?
08.05.2020 19:50 # 10
outlaw
You need to know that the parts that need to be replaced are a little salty, just know that the oxygen sensor is only 200 TL except for the ears of the motor, hopefully you will enjoy it as soon as the lion is recovered ...
08.05.2020 19:50 # 11
OguzhanKucuk61
How much did you change the printing plate, sir?
08.05.2020 19:50 # 12
mstfkys
Outlaw, I hope it will get better or I'll eat it

Oguzhankucuk61 valla 250 tl said, I did not ask if there is a possibility of the sub-industry in the printing pad.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”