Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Misted headlights

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 14:59 # 1
GiTaRRa
friends, I have seen the inside of my headlights with steam on the internet. I briefly remember, you are sanding on it, you can wash it with water in liquid like water. It is as clear and mistless as the first day.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 2
Guests
my friend, you call the headlight bug but you are talking about the matting on the headlight's glass ... bugulasma event is a different event. There is a way to eliminate the matting in this glass. but it is necessary to consult these heat generating people. If there are people in the site, they will answer ...
08.05.2020 14:59 # 3
koliva
This issue is also in my head. The method you say is only valid when there are pools on the headlight glass caused by factors outside. They sand the mosque first and then polish it with 3 different degrees of sandpaper. However, you said the raw raw. What exactly do you mean when you say raw food? Is the part of the headlight glass facing ice or the mirror inside the headlight? If this mist is present in only one headlight, then check if that headlight is original. Even though the broken headlamp is replaced with the original, there is a difference from the difference in use over time.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 4
06ef
the same thing happened to me, I sanded each of them with water number 0 for 20 seconds and then I threw the cake on top, it was fixed but again it gets steamed every time it is washed, it passes when I paste it myself again, they do it on the machine for 100 liras, but I don't know how it works.
08.05.2020 14:59 # 5
Carmania
If you make the sandpaper consciously, it will stay alive. The most important thing is to do the sandpaper from the thick to the thin and you will be patient. If you sand and leave it for two minutes immediately, it will be worse than before. There is an original layer of varnish on top of each plastic headlight. If you want patience, then you will make 2000 and 3000 wet sandpaper lastly, then you will make a juicy cake with the machine.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”