Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Missing Problem !!! Help please

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 3008 (2009-2015)
15.05.2020 00:58 # 1
Uzman146
First of all, hello everyone. Thank you for your help in advance. I live in England. It is difficult to find many master repairmen here (mu ș). I figured it out after I arrived. Anyway. About 3 years ago, I bought a peugeot 3008 2011 model 1.6 hdi. I have had an existing problem almost since I bought it. I spent a lot of money to find this problem, and I don't want to spend anymore, it almost got close to the vehicle's worth. If it comes to the problem, when I give the first gas, there is a 1-2 second delay in the vehicle eating the veteran. In other words, he eats gas after saying the rune like chills. This event is doubled in hot weather and its vibration increases. I brought about 10 repairmen. The vehicle was not fully serviced, the turbocharger was not cleaned, they said injectors, not repaired, the fuel filter was not replaced. There is no error code on the computer. It is strange that in cold weather it is almost absent in hot weather but there is a jerky sound that feels full and eats to take the veteran. No trouble when loading the gas. As a result of my researches on the Internet, I cleaned the map sensor oxygen sensor myself. While I was reaching one day, I removed the socket of the aor mass sensor and the problem disappeared. I just bought a new one but it is the same when plugging in the socket. I extended the talk, but look at the story. Please help anyone who comes to know a caret. I suphelen from Enson throttle or diesel particulate filter
15.05.2020 10:47 # 2
BayQ
You can also replace the catalyst upper and lower sensor. If the vehicle is 100.00-150.000 km per km, these sensors need to be changed. If the catalyst is clogged, either replace it or clean the maf sensor. All the parts connecting the institution in the diesel must be cleaned. Diesel vehicles must be used at high speed. We should not use these vehicles like gasoline vehicles. See, generally, their malfunction is that the cables entering the sensor will rot from the heat and break or lose their properties.
15.05.2020 16:08 # 3
sonerkyl
Also, such problems can be caused by an air meter. I recommend you disassemble and clean. Check the turbo hoses and the intercoler.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”