Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Misfire when 206 gti warms up

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:55 # 1
01 aad
Friends have a good day everyone starts to work after a period of 206 days, i.e. after warming, it kicks like the coil breakdown and does not eat gas, but sometimes it gets better at high revolutions.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 2
gaspart33
It is as if the tachometer needle is more or less to be missed, or after a period of time between 800 rpm and 1000 rpm, the oxygen sensor is either defective due to the fact that the car has not been in place after the first run, which causes the engine to light up or consume a lot of fuel. The reason for the irregular movement of the tachometer in one is because of the fact that 2 or one is connected in exhaust-dependent new models in cars.The solution of oxygen sensors lasts as much as 100 thousand km as far as I know, but it is expensive to remove to your repair shop clean friends but before you clean the throat butterfly, dirty and get butterfly calibration clean the oxygen sensor .... you will see that your average fuel will drop and the tachometer does not play. that you will see that the sensitivity of the peugeot cars has an electric pedal, the problem in lpg cars is the problem, you need to test that the lpg demi gasoline first made it in my car. I took the LPG NIGHT HEAT DEGREES 60 or 70 to get the LPG NIGHT HEAT DEGREES 60 or 70, you know the reason LPG takes the copy of the working map of the brain in the lpg ECU, the lpg masters give a value between 30-40 so that the lpg comes early. It works on LPG, the oxygen sonsor duty adjusts the fuel adjustment of the car, the rich poor mixture, which gives you a rich and poor malfunction code and burns the malfunction light. If you do not want this to happen, your car burns some gasoline up to 60-70 degrees, but right You know, lpg masters will object. If you have any questions, I will help you, first investigate, then go to the masters, do not disassemble the ignition system or injectors in good shape .....
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”