Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Misfire, Water Leakage

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:14 # 1
blntctn
Hello friends,

In a new long-distance adventure, again, there were problems, what happened before, but I did not understand how it happened. I can't solve why it is getting colder.

I checked the car before I left Konya, I changed the engine water 1 month ago and put antifreeze, I never used the car, when I checked it before I left the road, I added about 1 liter of water that the water decreased, I looked under it after I put the water, I did not see any leakage, I decided to set off, I went to check it, I went to fever. There was nothing, we checked on the possibility that it might have gotten into the oil of the engine, but there was nothing we showed to a master in water. The water said that the dewirdaim pump had to change the problem about 300 TL. I plan to have it serviced but I wonder how accurate the pump is changing?

as you know yesterday you heard yesterday twden or something from Istanbul to ankara on the road snow we winds the car was pulling at 70 km speed before raising 1 gear in the rain, but this time it was falling from the traction, this time I dropped gears on the ramp, for example, a little bit of revs dropped from the traction. did I increase the speed again, it drops from the traction until the 5th gear in speed was falling from the traction, you know, the disgraced you know that on the Bolu ramps,
Help me guys, the vehicle's service mileage is already familiar, there are no masters or anything, I can trust that I will take the serwise, I am afraid I will put the vehicle in 110 thousand service from the expense of the expense, but tomorrow, but what should I do?
08.05.2020 19:14 # 2
talip206
I think have the ignition system checked. Spark plug etc. If there is lpg, lpg filter or something. If they have no problem, check the exhaust system. The things you mentioned gave the image that the car could not breathe. If the exhaust system is connected, the vehicle cannot throw out the gas and drown as the speed increases. I can't say anything for the circulation
08.05.2020 19:14 # 3
blntctn
[QUOTE = talip206] I think you have the ignition system checked. Spark plug etc. If there is lpg, lpg filter or something. If they have no problem, check the exhaust system. The things you mentioned gave the image that the car could not breathe. If the exhaust system is connected, the vehicle cannot throw out the gas and drown as the speed increases. I can't say anything for the circulation [/ QUOTE]

but only in rainy weather when going, there was no rain in the air, there was no problem in high dew low low dew I had no problem when it was raining on the way back
08.05.2020 19:14 # 4
talip206
Maybe the filters are getting wet. Few people wrote that the filters received water in the rain.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 5
blntctn
[QUOTE = talip206] Could the filters be wet? Few people wrote that the filters received water in the rain. [/ QUOTE]

how can I understand it?
08.05.2020 19:14 # 6
talip206
They will check if you say these situations when maintenance is done. If it is wet, it becomes clear. I think it affects traction. Have spark plug filters and exhaust checked the problem is likely one of them
08.05.2020 19:14 # 7
blntctn
I wonder what it costs more or less :)
08.05.2020 19:14 # 8
blntctn
I will also do 110,000 km of maintenance and I will have normal timers that have changed before, both pre-summer preparation and general maintenance, I wonder if I have it done in the service (I will continue there since the maintenance has been done so far).
08.05.2020 19:14 # 9
sezar206
Kaardes, you don't even have to get water into your air filter, you can insert it yourself with a bj star screwdriver. Do you know your place. It is not care to install a new filter, it is wet, and an open air filter does not take any pressure.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 10
sezar206
If it is wet, you will lock the engine even if the vehicle gets water.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 11
blntctn
but it was raining yesterday. For example, I never had such a problem.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 12
talip206
If you get into the puddle fast or it can get water in excess rain. Instead of replacing the air filter, you need to find out where the water enters, because even if you change it, it will be the same when it gets wet again. I had the maintenance done in the private service, we changed the oil water, the filters, the bidet, the pads and the discs, kept around 370 TL.
08.05.2020 19:14 # 13
blntctn
[QUOTE = talip206] If you get into the puddle fast or it can get water in heavy rain. Instead of replacing the air filter, you need to find out where the water enters, because even if you change it, it will be the same when it gets wet again. I had the maintenance done in the private service, we changed the oil water, the filters, the lining of the bidet and the discs kept around 370 TL. [/ QUOTE]

I called and asked for the spark plugs, they said about 500 lira with a pump pump or something, but with the filters, I have to solve this water event.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”