Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Misfire problem in gasoline (SOLVED)

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:35 # 1
salihata
Friends, when my vehicle is running on gasoline even though there is gasoline, it kicks and stops. it also gives antipullition fault warning, why is that? salihat to 2013-07-04 13:15:05
08.05.2020 17:35 # 2
salihata
actual
08.05.2020 17:35 # 3
ufuk91
My net gas pump teacher, you don't even have to look at anything else. The pump will tell you as soon as you tell the master about your problem. It's been 1-2 months since I dealt with my similar problem. After a while, it will stop working at all gasoline. It cost me 250, for 206, this price is needed, but I wrote in terms of giving an idea.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 4
ahmed206
Could the anti pollution alert be related to the catalytic converter?
08.05.2020 17:35 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = anonymous] Could the anti pollution alert be related to the catalytic converter? [/ QUOTE]

There can be many different reasons. If your vehicle throws cig gasoline, this warning may appear even if it gets stuck. If you connect your vehicle to the computer, you can find out the real reason.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 6
salihata
Sir, I don't want to go to the master without caring for the carburetor in a few places, or when the fuel filter is cleaned, I do not want to take it to the master without being sure about it.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 7
ahmed206
If you don't trust the master, just have it cleaned, get it cared. If it does not pass, I would say so.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 8
ufuk91
Don't regret that you didn't listen to me, teacher :)

The exact same problem we have with you. Couldn't there be a different reason, of course, but I recommend you not to ignore what I wrote when our problem is the same :)
08.05.2020 17:35 # 9
Guests
It does not give antipollution fault error even if it is a pump.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 10
salihata
[QUOTE = ufuk91] Do not regret that you did not listen to me, teacher :)

The exact same problem we have with you. Oh, of course, there may be a different reason, but I recommend you not to ignore what I wrote when our problem is the same:) [/ QUOTE]

Hodja, I do not ignore it, I ate a lot of piles. There will be a change between 350-500 pounds in total, whatever the man has written to me, whatever it is about is 8 pads cleaner, 3 liters of transmission oil, there is probably nothing called solenoid in a ton of material, or something ridiculous. I will believe that if I go without reading the things written here, my problem will not go away, then I will say whatever will ask for a +350 lira change to the solenoid change so that I am after the alternative ways of doing misunderstanding :)
08.05.2020 17:35 # 11
salihata
[QUOTE = anonymous] If you don't trust the master, just have it clean, get it serviced. If it does not pass, I would say so. [/ QUOTE]

So, is it clean and what you call maintenance carburetor, throttle and gas pump cleaning?
08.05.2020 17:35 # 12
hakan38
My teacher is in my car 2010 206+ too often. the same problem happens when I run it without pressing the gas alone, it stops working again. there can be many reasons for this. I don't plug it anymore, if it doesn't work, I run it again by pressing the gas. there is no problem in the tube. even idling improves :)

Let's come to me. I asked the master in the forms, I read a lot and it was necessary to clean the throttle. Replacing the pump immediately start cheap :) I do nothing. sometimes I pull the fuse of the tube and ride it like this for 3 days (master's advice).
08.05.2020 17:35 # 13
salihata
[QUOTE = hakan38] my teacher, my car is 2010 206+ too. the same problem happens when I run it without pressing the gas alone, it stops working again. there can be many reasons for this. I don't plug it anymore, if it doesn't work, I run it again by pressing the gas. there is no problem in the tube. even idling improves :)

Let's come to me. I asked the master in the forms, I read a lot and it was necessary to clean the throttle. Replacing the pump immediately start cheap :) I do nothing. sometimes I pull the fuse of the tube and ride it like this for 3 days (master's advice).
[/ QUOTE]
I will use it in a little gas now and let's see what happens.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 14
allppeerr
there is dirt in gas, my teacher means pollution, already, look at the pump pressure in the bidet throttle, if it did not work in gasoline for a long time, it may have drawn dirty gasoline from the tank
08.05.2020 17:35 # 15
salihata
[QUOTE = allppeerr] there is dirt in gas, my teacher means pollution, already the pump pressure in the gas tank is looking at the bidet throttle, if it did not work in the gas for a long time, it may have drawn dirty gasoline from the tank
[/ QUOTE]

Hodja, the vehicle was actually on the road, I went, I bought 10 liters of gasoline with a canister, I filled it, and at the same time, it may have drawn the dirty gas at the bottom.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 16
salihata
my friends problem is solved, the master lifted the right seat cover and it was determined that there was no electricity going to the gas pump, the gas pump was intact, only the lpg fuse box changed, my problem was solved.
08.05.2020 17:35 # 17
uslucihan
the same problem I have in my car, I changed the gas pump, it may be the cause
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”