Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Misfire problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:11 # 1
nicolaskaan
Hello & nbsp; I have been having a misfire problem for a long time. I have a peugeot 206 2007 model 1.4 petrol automatic gearbox. When I run it for the first time, I am experiencing problems such as stapling and falling. While running, I try to heat the vehicle for 10 minutes and then there is a stench. Today the yellow light is on. I got it to the service. tied to the computer. gave catalyz and sensor problem. According to the master, there is a problem with the sensor, he predicted. My vehicle is in service and I think I will learn the situation tomorrow. the throat butterfly said, a clumsy master cleaned 2 times and adapted the result was the same again. I think the problem is I researched a lot in the sensor. I realize that the vehicle is having trouble blowing up the smoke from the exhaust, the engine is choking, the speed is falling, then it rises again, that is, the sheet metal works. The car freezes to normal when the stench comes. If such a problem happened, can you give me information? causes this malfunction? lpg will affect this problem. (I've been using gasoline for 3 months, too yakoo) Would you please transfer your experiences. patience and thanks for reading .. & nbsp;
08.05.2020 17:11 # 2
offchu
Hodja, I experienced the same problem you mentioned, I experienced the throat butterfly cleaning and adaptation, gas pressure adjustment was made in the service, and the last software was thrown from the diagbox to the brain, the problem went away.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 3
nicolaskaan
Thanks for the information. but I think mine is different. I haven't used LPG for 3 months, I thought it was from him. do the same thing in gasoline. the exhaust has something in the part there. You put your exhaust into the exhaust, drown or drown the same way.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 4
MEREN
I have the same problem, tomorrow, the result will be obvious. He wrote that there is no problem, but I guess lpg triggers the problem, as I said, if the result will be determined tomorrow, I will try to share it again here
08.05.2020 17:11 # 5
volkanik
I think it was caused by a throat butterfly, but you mentioned that you had it cleaned before. The only thing that came to my mind was that you were there when cleaning the throat butterfly..in the master?
08.05.2020 17:11 # 6
nicolaskaan
I would be glad if you give me information when the meren is concluded .. thank you for your interest .. I have researched volcanic very much. lpg exams, let's see, I have been waiting with curiosity for what will be the result.
08.05.2020 17:11 # 7
MEREN
Good evening, the vehicle has not been stopped when the car is cold, at least the engine has stopped, at least the engine has not stopped during the road, but once it is on the way, it has gone down a couple of times. malfunction and leaks in the installation caused this
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”