Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Misfire on 206 gti engine

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 17:30 # 1
scorpions_64
friends, I have opened this issue before, we could not reach a complete solution since there are masters who do not fully understand these tools. now when i first start my car everything works normally etc. When I go a little (I think the engine gets hot), the sound of the car starts changing. It does this with gasoline, but it is more noticeable in gas. He usually does it when he idles in 2-3 gears, as if he touches a little throttle. The most important thing is that when I open the cover of the replacement radiator water tank, my nose smells like weird gas and gas. What are you guys doing? How do I know if the cover gasket is burned if I overheat? (No foaming, overflow in the radiator reserve water tank.)
08.05.2020 17:30 # 2
emin15
Does the engine warning lamp come on
08.05.2020 17:30 # 3
scorpions_64
motor lamp is disabled due to floor cancellation. most likely it is wrong after kicks :)

[QUOTE = sure15] Is the engine warning lamp on [/ QUOTE]
08.05.2020 17:30 # 4
yuluseus

& nbsp; & nbsp; Brother, easy God help you. & Nbsp; I have been dealing with a problem like this for two days. I don't have a tube, gasoline. I replaced the gas pump, changed the tank petrol filter, checked the ice cubes, cleaned the injections, the problem was not solved, finally I replaced the ignition coil, the problem is finally over. In the service, he said 200 lira to the coil, 100 lira to get out of the way, by the way, I gave the gas pump 80 lira for nothing.

08.05.2020 17:30 # 5
scorpions_64
[QUOTE = yuluseus]

& nbsp; & nbsp; Brother, easy God help you. & Nbsp; I have been dealing with a problem like this for two days. I don't have a tube, gasoline. I replaced the gas pump, changed the tank petrol filter, checked the ice cubes, cleaned the injections, the problem was not solved, finally I replaced the ignition coil, the problem is finally over. In the service, he said 200 lira to the coil, 100 lira to get out of the way, I gave the gas pump 80 lira in the meantime. smell to come ...

08.05.2020 17:30 # 6
Aziz
Get past, I wonder the result I follow. If it is necessary, he is in the future.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”