Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Misfire in transition to 206 gases

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:10 # 1
yenipejocu
Good day guys I'm sorry I bother you again. I am surprised what problem I will deal with now. My problem is this.

I had the gas adjustment the other day, the guy adjusted the temperature bar, and he did something.
it was too late when I started the car today. Stop kicking until it passes, no gas, and two lights are on gas and gas light. this is because of my gas adjustment.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 2
talip206
[QUOTE = yenipejocu] good day guys again I'm sorry to bother you. I am surprised what problem I will deal with now. My problem is this.

I had the gas adjustment the other day, the guy adjusted the temperature bar, and he did something.
it was too late when I started the car today. Stop kicking until it passes, no gas, and two lights are on gas and gas light. the reason for this is my gas setting. In general, they tend to decrease the transition temperature to LPG so that it is less. The room is kicking because the engine goes to lpg without full heating. The lpg transition temperature should not be set below 40 degrees. & Nbsp;
You said it was switching to lpg. It has set the transition temperature but there is an error elsewhere. Otherwise, both LPG and gas light do not light at the same time.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 3
yenipejocu
Let me explain in the form of the old one.
used to start the car 10 seconds later, it was switched to gas.
gas adjustment & nbsp; I said let me get it done.

new version: I start my car, it stops directly on gasoline. when he gives a little gas, he gets himself. When the vehicle is moving, two lights are on and it is a very strange misfire. As if the vehicle does not accept the transition to LPG, there is a result after 500 meters, it switches to gas.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”