Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Misfire at low speed and not getting gas

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
06.03.2022 13:13 # 1
oguzhankaval
Peugeot 206 1.4HDI Diesel I own the vehicle. Our pasha created a new problem. I added the video below. It cuts the gas at low speed and gives a sound like fr fr fr. But it doesn't always do this. Zero problems at high rpm. I go up to 120 130, there is not the slightest gas cut and sound. The problem may be the cause.

By the way, sometimes the engine light turns on when the vehicle is caught at low speed. When I connect it to the computer, it gives an EGR Error. EGR contaminated soot etc.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SwvMyERvFE1CkMcp7
06.03.2022 22:02 # 2
Bi_ince
Blind the egr, let the exhaust man plug in a blind plug, have the injectors connected to the machine, check if it works properly, and finally, your speedometer is showing wrong, remove the odometer cap and remove the odometer glass, if possible, connect it to the device and set it to idle. Estimated 850 870, you can also check the temperature gauge to see if it's correct. you can move the needle to the right place by moving it slightly, if there is no device, remove it again, look at all the hands, bring it to the zero line Wink
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”