Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

misfire and fuel consumption

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:42 # 1
akantek
Hello friends. The valve adjustment and gas adjustment was made in my vehicle about 1 year ago, and I was going to the city for about 250 km with about 22 liters of gas. After making 2000 km from the city, the following problem occurred in the vehicle

1) The engine starts when the starter is pressed, but after a few seconds it starts kicking and stopping (doing it on gas before it goes to gas) . however, this usually happens at first start-ups. doing less rarely in short-term stances. Disapprove

2) The road I went with 22 liters of gas fell to 160-180 km. I will not mind if it falls 10-20 km but there is almost half the consumption Cry

This is why I took the gas to the machine, the values put in the machine said normal gas adjustment good, I could not understand Ermm
08.05.2020 18:42 # 2
popeyes
Hello my friend

things to do.

1- Connect the vehicle to the computer first and see if there is any malfunction.
I think the event you're saying is all about the heat sender.
when the heat sensor does not sense the heat, it sends the fuel too much, which causes you to spray the fuel when you first start the car, because the air is supposed to be (-) minus degree and send more fuel.
When you first start, you can not see the heat but follow it while you go.
especially when you start kicking, pay attention to the temperature hand. right where it should be !!
Let me tell you where to look after these events.
2- If there is a malfunction, you will already see it in the program
3- One or more of the spark plugs may be bad.
There are many factors that affect the fuel of the vehicle. Do what I said first, let's see what happens.

08.05.2020 18:42 # 3
akantek
hm thank you my friend There is no increase in idling speed, it is normal at temperature. when running or going. but I'll take a look at what they say.
Is this heat sensor what you call the heat (I know it is the heat sensor that sees the heat of the radiator) or is there a separate sensor that sees the temperature of the engine?
08.05.2020 18:42 # 4
Ali1905
You will check your green socket heat manager
08.05.2020 18:42 # 5
akantek
Thumbs Up thanks bro, let me see
08.05.2020 18:42 # 6
popeyes
[QUOTE = akantek] hmm thank you friend. There is no increase in idling speed, it is normal at temperature. when running or going. but I'll take a look at what they say.
Is this heat sensor what you call the heat (I know it is the heat sensor that sees the heat of the radiator) or is there a separate sensor that sees the temperature of the engine?
[/ QUOTE

THERMAL SEAL was 3 PIECES IN 206, formerly green, blue, coffee

GREEN COLOR MOUNTED ON THE ENGINE WHEN IT TAKES ONE OF THE MOTOR.
THIS ENGINE IS DEPENDING ON THE TEMPERATURE WATER. It is GREEN COLOR.
it sends this heat to the motor brain and the brain adjusts the fuel accordingly. If it does not perceive it, it will work hard when it starts for the first time. car singles. If it was on the indicator of the car, I would say that the green sender in the engine block is 20-30 cm below the blue sight connected by a single cable that enters the engine side by side. But let me say once again, do not change this heat sensor directly. Do not dismiss that you are replacing, if it is factory-made and copper, it is not something that will easily break down
If there is an object in the form of a thermometer or thermometer that measures remotely in your home, neighbor or wherever you go, I recommend you to measure whether the temperature of the temperature you will measure with the temperature in the temperature gauge keeps. If the values are approximate, do not handle. the problem may be elsewhere.
A second case may have been a gap in the sockets leading to the motor brain.
I faced the same problem in my vehicle, I tried to find it for months.
They said, "Let's change the brain." I found myself at home and at home.
As I wrote in my first message, it is very important what you see the fault when you connect it to the computer.
If the heat sensor writes the problem of reading from time to time, we have to apply a different way to you.

There is a possibility that the chassis cables may come out in one place.
3.I want to know that it rained very rarely these days.
I asked why there is a possibility of water dripping from the ventilation duct in the hood to the sockets of the brain in the 206s.
Let's communicate, do not love world coins. Do not be fooled by those who say we change every time. Let's go from the cheapest to the expensive.

08.05.2020 18:42 # 7
06-MRT-18
Sir, the heat sensor is broken or there is a problem in the coil.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”