Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Misfire and engine warning lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 106
08.05.2020 20:59 # 1
buberk
Hello,
I just got 106 quicksilver which I wanted for a long time. There are minor problems in the car. I wanted to consult experienced pejocians about the biggest of them. I noticed that at that moment, he was kicking a little and it seemed like the sound was coming from the engine. You know, the single cylinder of the 4-cylinder car does not work, but it runs jerkily or something similar. & Nbsp; light event started. & nbsp;
Second week after the feast, only the masters would be available. It feels like I'll be on the way on holidays :(
08.05.2020 20:59 # 2
onurrr41
I don't know where you get the fuel, but I have experienced the same. Mine changed when the gasoline filter changed. By the way, I suggest you buy gasoline shell nitro. Friends with more experience will help. Get well soon
08.05.2020 20:59 # 3
buberk
For the first time, I bought fuel and bought it from opet. I bought a full tank for both measurement and maybe it will recover yesterday evening (LPG never fitted). Maybe I am waiting for it to be fixed. After the feast, it will most likely replace the spark plugs and put them in the injector cleaning drug & nbsp; to my master warehouse. There is a person who says that it can be a coil, a person who has a throat butterfly. I love my car.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 4
talip206
It could be an injector, hodja. I had a similar problem, there was no problem in LPG, it was just doing it on gasoline. So it was easy to diagnose. The gasoline injector is out of order as soon as the master looks. The car trembled with gas and gas.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 5
buberk
[QUOTE = talip206] It may be an injector teacher. I had a similar problem, there was no problem in LPG, it was just doing it on gasoline. So it was easy to diagnose. The gasoline injector is out of order as soon as the master looks. The car was trembling with gas and gas. & Nbsp; [/ QUOTE]

I guess so. Injector can cost a lot, isn't it?
Actually, I am thinking of getting LPG on the vehicle. Perhaps if the LPG was installed, the problem would be only when working on gasoline. If I didn't get it wrong ..? After 2 months, the vehicle inspection is over. I will have decided to have LPG installed by that time.
Thank you for the answer, my questions, I'm sorry.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 6
Ufuk_64
I think if you want to buy 4 original spark plugs for the go pug service (not the industry), have them bargain there. Oxidation may occur in one of the cables to the spark plug input. Take out the cables yourself and put it back into place. Try again if there is a problem. I do not know that neither myself nor my father, my brothers, my nephews or another acquaintance gave a mistake from the injector (including gasoline) km, including high vehicles.You can try this 10 km tour engine to get full engine 4-5 thousand cycles in a car stop. Just like short break gas) Do you smell of exhaust, smell of gasoline.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 7
buberk
[QUOTE = Ufuk_64] I think if you want to buy 4 original spark plugs for the go pug service (not industry), you can bargain there. Oxidation may occur in one of the cables to the spark plug input. Take out the cables yourself and put it back into place. Try again if there is a problem. I do not know that neither myself nor my father, my brothers, my nephews or another acquaintance gave a mistake from the injector (including gasoline) km, including high vehicles.You can try this 10 km tour engine to get full engine 4-5 thousand cycles in a car stop. Just like short break gas) Do you smell of exhaust, smell of gasoline. [/ QUOTE]

I used to disconnect and plug the spark plug wires of the cars that I used before, and in 10 minutes, I knew which one was the problem. There is a situation like fixed. It does not seem to be dismantled by hand, it seems to be messing around. By the way, when I am cold, I do not have much problem. Even if we do not have a master phobia, we will never think about it like this. Thank you for the answer.
There is a place called as pejo (private) in alright. I'll probably leave it to him.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 8
buberk
Hello guys again
& nbsp; I went to a special service and when the car warmed up, I told him about the misfire and the engine warning lamp. The master coil seems to have just changed so I don't think it will be from the coil, he said. He told me the options.
- The injector will be removed, 300-400 lira to be given to the cleaning, but it may not improve.
- We will replace the coils.
- We will put an injector cleaner into the tank.

I said I would go from the cheapest to the expensive I applied the 50 Lira injector cleaner method. I finished the half tank and ran the car pretty. Unfortunately, nothing has improved.

The question that stuck in my head:
I am asking the master to have LPG ask if I have the problem. With LPG, your problem becomes more and even your expense may increase. He said, "Do not install LPG on this car at the same time, you can spend on gasoline, you cannot get efficiency.
Is LPG and gasoline injector different or use the same injector? If it is different, my problem will be solved by LPG assembly. mumbled :)
buberk 2018-09-04 10:28:04
08.05.2020 20:59 # 9
monalos
Hello, first of all,

peugeot 206 2002 petrol 1.4 xt & nbsp;

I had the same problem similar problem 110 120 de After the car was singing, the engine malfunction light was flashing, if I did not delete the malfunction, it did not go, the coil said they said the throat they said I did not suspect the coil, I went through the bump, I saw the same trouble, opened it, I saw a socket on the gearbox when I thought where the hood could be, or I saw a socket on the gearbox when the crank speed sensor socket passed through the bumped or speed, engine shake was loosening, engine misfire was occurring. The crank speed sensor measures the speed of the flywheel connected flywheel in my vehicle and sends it to the brain, fuel and ignition from the brain to the engine. it sends commands to adjust its time, if this sensor fails, it is an important part as soon as the car is running. check this sensor as i see your vehicle have a similar fault.
08.05.2020 20:59 # 10
talip206
[QUOTE = buberk] Hello guys again
& nbsp; I went to a special service and told me about the misfire and the engine warning lamp when the car warmed up. The master coil seems to have just changed so I don't think it will be from the coil, he said. He told me the options.
- The injector will be removed, 300-400 lira to be given to the cleaning, but it may not improve.
- We will replace the coils.
- We will put an injector cleaner into the tank.

I said I would go from the cheapest to the expensive I applied the 50 Lira injector cleaner method. I finished the half tank and ran the car pretty. Unfortunately, nothing has improved.

The question that stuck in my head:
I am asking the master to have LPG ask if I have the problem. With LPG, your problem becomes more and even your expense may increase. He said, "Do not install LPG on this car at the same time, you can spend on gasoline, you cannot get efficiency.
Is LPG and gasoline injector different or use the same injector? If it is different, my problem will be solved by LPG assembly. mumbled :)
[/ QUOTE]
Yes, I think you should check the crank sensor.
Lpg injector and gas injectors are different. In other words, if the gasoline injector is disturbed, there is no misfire in the car when it gets LPG. It was when one of my injectors was malfunctioning. The problem was going on when I took the LPG. Meanwhile, the master has overestimated the price. My master injected the injectors, tested them with the device one by one. It was cleaned with a special medicine, etc. He did a lot. But he couldn't fix one, I bought a new one. It took 150 TL as workmanship.

But in order to get lpg & nbsp; the vehicle should run like a watch on gasoline. & nbsp; If the problem is somewhere else in the gasoline injector, your job will be much, much more difficult. Motor master and lpg master & nbsp; You can shuttle between. He sends him to him. & Nbsp;

08.05.2020 20:59 # 11
eran
Map sensor should be cleaned with the throttle. If it does not pass, the temperature sensor may not be functioning. The vehicle does not work properly. If not, coil, spark plug cables and spark plugs should be looked at. Do not expect miracles from such contributions. & Nbsp;
eran 2018-09-06 08:29:18
08.05.2020 20:59 # 12
buberk
[QUOTE = eran] The throttle must clean the map sensor. If it does not pass, the temperature sensor may not be functioning. The vehicle does not work properly. If not, coil, spark plug cables and spark plugs should be looked at. Don't expect a miracle from this kind of contribution. & Nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

What is the map sensor cleaning with throttle I don't know how they can do it. I say spark plug and spark plug cables respectively. Then the injectors go as the coil, which was not again. But I think I will not switch to LPG. In economical use, gasoline has approached around 5 liters per 100 km. The pressure is around 6.

Thank you for your answers. & nbsp;
buberk 2018-09-18 12:16:16
08.05.2020 20:59 # 13
eran
[QUOTE = buberk] [QUOTE = eran] It is necessary to clean the map sensor with the throttle. If it does not pass, the temperature sensor may not be functioning. The vehicle does not work properly. If not, coil, spark plug cables and spark plugs should be looked at. Don't expect a miracle from this kind of contribution. & Nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

What is the map sensor cleaning with throttle I don't know how they can do it. I say spark plug and spark plug cables respectively. Then the injectors go as the coil, which was not again. But I think I will not switch to LPG. In economical use, gasoline has approached around 5 liters per 100 km. The pressure is around 6.

Thank you for your answers. & nbsp;
[/ QUOTE]

Gas future and map sensor cleaning 15-20 minutes and affordable work. Look at these, you will see.
Well, in daily intensive use, gasoline cannot be overcome. My vehicle is 1.4 petrol / automatic. The lady uses 20 km a day and does not put it because it is the same money as a minibus. But as I said, it does not come running around with these gasoline prices. It burns 7 liters in 100 km of city traffic. Of course with calm use. & Nbsp;
08.05.2020 20:59 # 14
27BEN80
207 14. IF THERE IS HDI IN THE VEHICLE I WOULD HAVE CHANGE ONE OF THE HEAT SPARK PLUG IT WAS NOT WORKED.

08.05.2020 20:59 # 15
buberk
Maybe the problem has been fixed, let me write it, maybe it will be useful for someone. It was a stop when it stopped at the lights. Thank goodness I found a good place, the master connected it to the device, as I guess, the output about the ignition problem. The cost was 650 LT in the month. title = "Big smile" />
The car sometimes starts when I withdraw money from the ATM where I have never been, or when I get a bagel and get on again after 5 minutes. I was thinking immobilizer. I had a very strong master in the shameless, I had come by, that the car would not work again. He said that this has nothing to do with immobilizer, we opened the hood, stop, I will bring the "diagnostic device" wait, he said, he came with a small can of water in his hand. There was a temperature sensor on the engine, poured it there, cooled a little now, said bass, the car worked instantly. He said the heat sensor will change. I think it was a coincidence, but the car is doing this not working when it is always hot. Now, I think the job of changing the temperature sensor is out. Anyway, little things like that are not a problem for me in a year. I had a lot of cars, this is another pleasure :)
08.05.2020 20:59 # 16
Omerarslan12
Hello to everyone

I am Ömer, I have 2009 model 207 1.4 comfort petrol lpg vehicle.

There are problems in my vehicle, such as non-singling gas. If we need to elaborate for friends who want to give an idea to the problem,
If I stop the vehicle at LPG, it runs late (4 to 5 seconds start) and if I stop at gasoline it will work for 1 second. When the vehicle is running, the exhaust emits a malfunction, the orange engine fault lanch is on continuously. Coil, spark plugs, air flow meter changed problem did not improve. It was said that the valves were melted on the top and the top cover was removed, the gasket set was closed and closed again, but the problem did not improve, that is, money went to the empty space all the time. I suspect the catalyst. If there are friends who can help with this, I would be very pleased. Because when you go to the master, we can not say anything clearly, from this, we say that we are 2 thousand. Thank you in advance for your answers.

You also said that you have a solid master named buberk, and I have a solid master, I live in Ankara sincanda, can I learn the address and name of the master?
Omerarslan12 2019-05-20 01:43:13
08.05.2020 20:59 # 17
buberk
I think your problem is related to LPG. Even if it is not, if they ask if there is a lpg in the vehicle, then they say about LPG. When we say we will save, 2 thousand people are going out.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”