Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Misfire After Maintenance

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:10 # 1
Salomalo
My friends car citroen c3 2006 model first case engine is almost the same as 206 as you know, therefore I am informed by participating in this valuable forum. I got it. I noticed that oil was leaking from the cylinder head gasket, but I said to be comfortable. disassembled and the cylinder head gasket changed, of course, the hardware on the cover was dismantled and the surface was grinded again. no oil and water incontinence, no oil and water loss. There is no water mixing in the oil, but after collecting, the misfire of the engine started, it shakes more when it is cold, or it gives the air or electricity or the fuel intermittently. When the vehicle is at a high speed and the cutter comes into play, shaking is rare as if they pull it from behind. There is sometimes it does not do at all, when you say it improved, you looked at the next day and it increased. & nbsp; what could be the reason? If the parts are disassembled, do they break down immediately? the pole head was removed, no need to train my brain or throat butterfly etc. Could the oil and antifreeze water break the bottom part of the engine & nbsp; when the cylinder head was removed? Connected to the computer, the oxygen sensor appears as a permanent fault, but we did not take it because we could not recover anything expensive. Will it work if I clean the throat butterfly, oxygen sensor, maf sensor etc.? I would be very pleased if I could get an idea from friends who had experience. Thanks already.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 2
sonerkyl
teacher, you actually said the problem yourself. The oxygen sensor is one of the parts that helps the vehicle adjust the air-fuel mixture. Since your air and fuel are not straight, the vehicle is kicking.

What does the Oxygen Sensor do?

By evaluating the signal sent by the oxygen sensor to the engine control unit, it is determined whether the ratio of air-fuel mixture received into the engine is rich mixture or poor mixture. The engine control unit is always a duty to try to achieve the ideal air-fuel mixture ratio. It also tries to keep the Lamda ratio at Lamda = 1.
If the air-fuel mixture is in the status of a poor mixture, that is, if there is too much air or if there is a rich mixture, that is, if there is too much fuel, the engine control unit controls the injectors and adjusts the injection times of the injectors. In addition, it acts on the throttle and makes adjustments in the amount of air and tries to optimize the air-fuel ratio.
This mixture rate is controlled 5 times per second and the efficiency of the engine is constantly taken under control. This saves fuel, reduces exhaust emissions and improves engine performance.
The oxygen sensor does not work in winter when the weather is cold. Especially during the first hours of the morning or when the engine is cold, the engine will need time to warm up. Since the Lamda sensor does not work in cold weather, the engine will not be able to run as regularly as necessary and thus cannot make the necessary arrangements. To prevent this situation, the temperature required for the oxygen sensor to warm up and operate immediately is about 600 degrees Celsius. In order to reach this level, a heater resistance is placed inside. Thus, the oxygen sensor socket has become 4-prong.
There are also old type oxygen sensors without heating elements inside. In the new generation of turbo gasoline vehicles with direct gasoline injection into the combustion chamber, the first oxygen sensors before the catalytic converter are of the broadband type. Thus, it can read much wider range of values.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 3
Salomalo
tşk. But that is the point I don't understand if the socket could be broken when it was removed. I know that a lot of parts have been changed in these vehicles unnecessarily. If it does, there is no problem but when it does not, there is a possibility of unnecessary cost. Is there any way to know for sure whether this part is defective.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 4
sonerkyl
First of all, take a plug, use it a little bit, is there any difference, etc.? If it is solid, it sure has a lot of difference, both in idling and fuel consumption. Why they disassemble the oxygen sensor when the top cover is removed is a different case. they may have damaged their cables. In addition, my car is lpg li.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 5
Salomalo
What is the catalyst is that it is disassembled, it has to be disconnected from the socket, after gathering, the fault light burned due to the dismantling, we naturally connected it to the computer, the master who said it, the master said, we deleted the faults, the light went out, I was riding like this for 1 month, but the light did not burn again. I will try to clean all the sensors and check the crank sensor. If there are any other suggestions I will try it. If not, I will burn the vehicle so frustrating Dead
08.05.2020 21:10 # 6
sonerkyl
They take out the socket, I thought the sensor of the complex was removed. and you clean the throttle, sir. And the engine is 1.4 8v or 16v?
08.05.2020 21:10 # 7
Salomalo
1.4 8 v. No lpg.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 8
Salomalo
They're removing the socket [QUOTE = sonerkyl] so I thought the complement was the sensor removed. and you clean the throttle, sir. Is the engine 1.4 8v or 16v? [/ QUOTE]

president, my butterfly is not electronically wired, I need to get rid of adaptation or something, I will clean it.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 9
Frt-Aydin
[QUOTE = Salomalo] [QUOTE = sonerkyl] are pulling out the socket, I thought the complement was the sensor removed. and you clean the throttle, sir. Is the engine 1.4 8v or 16v? [/ QUOTE]

president, my butterfly is not electronically wired, I need to get rid of adaptation or something, I will clean it.
[/ QUOTE]

Do a calibration, throttle position sensor tps or just in case.

Because I had a valve set up, I took it to my vehicle, I looked at it, the car does not eat gas, it suffocates, or it came to a degree to stop. I went to the master who made the adjustment, I said, I forgot to do the calibration, he tied it to the computer, he made the adjustment, returned to normal, just try it.

It is just an idea to pass through what your son says, maybe your vehicle may have such a problem.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 10
sonerkyl
If there is no LPG, the throttle calibration should be done with the original spelling. In addition, have the valve settings checked again. when the cover is opened, its settings are broken. then it needs to be checked again.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 11
Salomalo
valve adjustment was checked 2 times 3. Ye went elsewhere, acti tuning said good closed. I thought that the calibration of the contact would be done, wait, give me gas or something. Where the original software is there, the authorized service requires 5 minutes and 500 liras. As you know, there is a special Anatolian side. Let's try.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 12
sonerkyl
valve adjustment is improved. throttle calibration remains. The original software is going on in some special services.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 13
Salomalo
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] valve setting is improved. throttle calibration remains. The original software is available in some special services. Our members from Istanbul will help with the master. [/ QUOTE]

I removed both of the oxygen sensor without working. There is no difference. I inserted the air filter, I watched the butterfly, something little hurts, it stays fixed, while the rolentide is cut, the butterfly is motionless.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 14
Salomalo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yn6-zr_d by

the first time there is the event in the video, the motor interruption decreases when it gets hot.
08.05.2020 21:10 # 15
Peugeot kartal
hello brother if spark plugs have not changed in his car follow follow one, the timing synthesis may have been set incorrectly in a couple of teeth, it may be a problem in the coil
08.05.2020 21:10 # 16
Salomalo
[QUOTE = Peugeot eagle] hello brother if the spark plugs in the car did not change, follow the change, it may be that the timing synthesis may have been adjusted incorrectly in one or two discs [/ QUOTE]

The valve adjustment has been checked several times in the sentence, 0 coils were installed in the eagle industry. they plucked the spark plugs one by one and looked at them, there was no darkening etc. Finally, if the same car comes, they said we will try the parts. Smile
08.05.2020 21:10 # 17
Salomalo
I put two vehicles together. Coil. Oxygen sensor. Maf sensor. I tried the throttle crank sensor (I did not fit the year difference.) The result is the same. Now I will check the fuel system pump filter spark plug injector, valve and cents. If not, I'll burn. Angry
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”