Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Mirror chrome, windscreen and door seals

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 21:14 # 1
ostrah
Greetings 2011 3008 allure car's right mirror chrome has been stripped and continues to peel off, the gear is there with mint moles in the piece there soon, I found the piece, but it is sold uncoated, the headlights of vehicles in the opposite lane at night on the long road make X beam and really disturb, I do not understand whether the windshield has changed, the windshield that is written by the agc, securite side window, I actually plan to shoot the windshield film. I need to solve this beam work first for the UV, it is very tiring to use it at night. the remaining door wicks are worn, is there any replacement?

Good for everyone forums
ostrah 2019-05-29 16:02:14
08.05.2020 21:14 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, I can help with chromium, you can replace my chromium on the gear knob with a new one. There may be such problems in the sub-industry glasses, and the glass must be cleaned from the inner side. If the layer is not erased, it may cause such reflections when the oil layer is a layer on the glass.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 3
ostrah
[QUOTE = sonerkyl] Hello, I can help with chromium, you can replace my chromium on the gear knob with a new one. There may be such problems in the sub-industry glasses, and the glass must be cleaned from the inner side. If the layer is not erased, it may cause such reflections when the oil layer is a layer on the glass. [/ QUOTE]

Thank you, let me see if there is a difference of cleaning the glass from the inside, from the outside, there is no problem in the gear knob yet, but the handle on the right side of the gear surrounds it as if it has got air in it, my main problem is the coating on the right mirror has been peeled off, it has been peeled a little while in the park, I found it from the internet but it was uncoated in them, I'll be happy if you can help me.
08.05.2020 21:14 # 4
sonerkyl
I understand, a situation seen in some of my teacher gearbox. They make a few recommendations for nickel collages.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”