Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Minor Problems of 206-Fuel Consumption-Valve Adjustment etc.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 14:11 # 1
Anatolianss
Actually, I opened the title as tiny problems, but maybe it is not very tiny, my problems are guys :) By the way, I am a strange detail, maybe most forum residents who see the subject will come back from the page :) I take this risk and start writing for a long time ..

First of all hello to everyone ...
It's been about 2 months since I bought my car .. Peugeot 206 1.4 XR Sequential system with zavoli lpg. I bought the car after I knew it. About 15 days before the day I bought the car burns gasket, it is taken to the mechanic and repaired for 700 TL. When I first received the car, I noticed that it was kicking, the problem was showing itself only when working on the gas, after using it for a while, I decided to go and have it repaired because I made a lot of urbanists miles. I entered a random industrial shop that assembled zavoli systems, the master said that he worked for about 1 hour and said that the problem was caused by injectors and he said that he had a zavoli 4-point injector. I also gave 175 TL to the man because he was there .. When I was using it with LPG one week later, I realized that I was driving the same km with almost more cost than gasoline and went to the same LPG master again, he said that the filters of the vehicle etc should change, immediately oil, oil filter air filter spark plugs. If necessary, I changed it and came back to the man, then he set it up again, he repackaged it and sent me to a better reference LPG service, understanding that nothing changed after a week, while the nozzles fitted there should have been no more than 1.8 t they said it was clear and changed the nozzles, calibration road test again etc. During this time, I tested another 206 LPG with the same model and the fuel consumption he mentioned was almost half of mine.

There are oddities I feel while working in the car, and I think it has an impact on fuel consumption, so I want to share it with you and, if necessary, create a solution for myself.

First of all, the car runs a little roughly, "stupid fool", that is, like a tractor (a rhythmic sound comes on at 30-40 km speed, decreases in proportion to the speed), small trips at idle, especially after the engine warms up, especially at the first traffic lights in the city, coming from the long road. stopping still, stopping like it was running out of gas even though it was running in the first starter in the morning, etc ... This weekend I listened to a very good master at the manisa industrial site and he said that the valve adjustment was broken as a first impression and that the car was not working at a suitable time. He asked me to bring it in a day and said that the adjustment can be made for 60 TL without the need to change parts.

I also put antifreeze in the car at a gas station a month ago and whatever happened one day later I guess the heater core of the car was pierced, the bottom of the driver's part began to fill with green antifreeze water, I think I read that this honeycomb can be changed in 206 without removing the breastplate.

Now my question is, first of all, what is your approach to the problems of engine noise, fuel consumption, and the problems I have while driving, share your experiences in this matter and what else should be done when entering the workshop (Throttle cleaning, carbon clean etc.)?
Also, what should I do for the heater core (Change? Or radiator leak eliminator etc.?)

I present my thanks and love to everyone who takes time, reads, answers, and even does not write about it.
Anatolianss 2010-03-02 00:13:15
08.05.2020 14:11 # 2
Anatolianss
By the way, I thought I should add it, even when driving, I smell raw fuel. While working on both gasoline and lpg. By the way, is the effect of something called valve adjustment on fuel remarkable?

Edit: Fuel consumption, 60 TL (30 Liter) 270-280 KM with LPG Meanwhile, my current gasoline consumption has increased at the same rate :)
Anatolianss 2010-03-01 23:42:30
08.05.2020 14:11 # 3
hasimayaz
First of all, it is necessary to ensure that the car works properly on gasoline.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 4
rifatseker
I don't know, will anyone join me? I think you can sell that car :) Clio, where I have almost similar problems, whatever I do, no matter how much I do, I do not know what fantasies and ego of their previous owners tried in the car, because I could not put it in some order and sell it instead of trying to buy it and instead of buying a diesel Peugeot. in my comfortable pocket :)
08.05.2020 14:11 # 5
Onur
Peugeot ya lpg does not work, I say this on any subject, I have never seen a peugeot with a lpg. gotta do all the adjustments on the gasoline then change it, then be a good lpg master monster like mrk
08.05.2020 14:11 # 6
arifkemal
Hello my friend, first of all I would like to state that I am sorry for your problems. And interestingly, I had more or less the same problems. My problems started 10 days after I got my car. as you said, it was kicking and burning a lot in gasoline, about 50 cents, then I had the atiker tube installed. however, the master who installed the tube after the tube was inserted said that the antifreeze radiator water inside the tube did not heat up, and naturally, the brain did not switch to the tube because it was not heated. He said we had to get it done first, and we went to get it done. seal problem just like yours etc. they changed really rotted gaskets, and the man I bought never used antifreeze, so it didn't circulate properly, the radiator was rotten inside everywhere. Anyway, I changed the radiator, this time the heater did not work. They said that the heater core is plugged for the heater, let's change it, but the front console is removed to change it etc. They said, but it's changing without disassembling. In short, these things happen in the industry, I went to the peugeot authorized service last time, everything connected to the computer is in the middle, so my advice is to connect it to the computer and see the errors. my guess is that you have the engineer's temperature sensor checked for idling and misfire. Only he is so impressed by everything. Anyway, it looked at the service, it changed, the job was solved, I went to the cylinder, recalibrated, and now the city is burning 20 cents in the tube. In the meantime, what did this green sensor solve? I explained it (my car threw the raw gas, it didn't work at the first starter, sometimes it didn't eat gas, nonsense movement at idle) probably other things I couldn't notice. It is a cheap piece, but you can not understand its robustness without connecting it to the computer. Go to the authorized service, connect to your computer, see what errors they look at, according to him, if there are other things, you can get it done, or at least you know what it is. Get well soon. arifkemal 2010-03-02 13:38:40
08.05.2020 14:11 # 7
Anatolianss
Guys, first of all, thank you very much. This master is really a proven master, but it's not a peugeot service after all. In line with what you say, then I have to deal with this master, go to a peugeot service, connect the vehicle to the device and then start the process. Rifat brother, do not sell my cute car to me :) Let's try a little bit.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 8
Carmania
First of all, get well soon and have good luck in your vehicle.
I do not know what your problem is, but because of what I have experienced, I will get rid of the things that will increase the fuel based on experience
If the clutch is scraping - spark plug and spark plug cables - idle valve - air filter - valve setting
08.05.2020 14:11 # 9
Anatolianss
Thank you carmania, I will consider what you say. Guys, by the way, I am saying that I do not think I'm not coming. I haven't had the opportunity to throw myself in industry. When there is improvement, I share it here. Stay with love.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 10
Carmania
And an oxygen sensor (lambda) ..
It had to be replaced every 30,000 km and it makes 30% difference in fuel.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 11
Onur
the electronic part really affects the fuel of the vehicle, cleaning doesn't work or something important
08.05.2020 14:11 # 12
Anatolianss
Guys were nice, I thought this oxygen sensor was cheap for a moment, I just looked at it, you burned me around 150 TL from the net :) Should I sink this in oxygenated water, would it increase both oxygen and clean? :)
08.05.2020 14:11 # 13
Onur
If it is 206 1.4 xr, you have probably looked at the o2 sensor of bosch, when you get 150 liras, you have to drill a hole in the exhaust, for the connection, I recommend you to have the original fit for 280 lira in the 325 lira particle parts and the bosch fit for the bosch model.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 14
Onur
In the meantime, because the o2 sensor is defective, nothing is wrong when it looks at the computer.
08.05.2020 14:11 # 15
Anatolianss
I understand. In other words, there is no possibility that it does not come out on the device and works half or faulty, right? Which one is this green sender?
08.05.2020 14:11 # 16
Onur
it works half way vs nothing there
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”