Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Minor problems before the Peugeot 206

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:21 # 1
Mikarin
Hello,

I hope the second position in the forum is ok for me to open it separately.

I will sell my car, but there are problems with some taste. I wonder which ones I can handle without going to the service myself?
I am not a mean, but since I am in Poland, the number of people who speak English in services is very low and we cannot agree on price.

1. I cannot control the left mirror with the joystick. I can adjust the right mirror.

2. The information screen is reset every time I open and close the car. I am adjusting but it is reset. I do not use original radio.

When I press the 3rd brake, the sound of hissing sounds. Why could it be?

thank you for your attention.
08.05.2020 20:21 # 2
sdttn
1. The problem may be in the mirror, the button, the cable between the mirror and the button (especially the door connection socket). If you have electrical circuit information, you can check it with a test lamp or a multimeter.

2. There may be a fuse problem, the power (30 Terminal) may not go to the screen because you are not using the original tape. I will help if you send the photo of the sockets and your chassis number .

3.Is there any hardening of the brake while the car is running? If any, brake servo should be checked and vacuum leakage should be checked.
sdttn 2017-05-15 22:21:59
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”