Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Mini Repair

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:03 # 1
mrtttt53
Hi friends, since I bought my 2004 model 206 1.5 years ago, there are two dentists under the right stop and the luggage emblem there, and 2 dentists who want to repair and repair.

I have an Anatolian insurance helmet, it will be finished in March 2017, it was written Auto King for mini repair.

My question to you; I am not sure if the paint was previously available in the dilapidated areas, if it is not done before, does it make me lose value when selling it with a mini repair if it has not been done before, or will there be a minus of 2 local paint already at the age of 12?
08.05.2020 20:03 # 2
sonerkyl
valla now, it is hard to say anything without seeing it can be done even without paint, maybe let's say local paint was done, I think there is no problem. If you are trying to sell now, the price of the vehicle you buy is sure to be sold on 3-4 thousand TL.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 3
mrtttt53
I think it would make more sense to take a photo of you as you said. When I took it, they said 4 pieces of paint.

I have always spent money on the main problems of the vehicle, not the bodywork, such as timing, pressure, radiator, front-end ... I thought I could beautify the image with mini repair since I had little intention to spend on the body.

Before I asked in the industry, they said that it was not in a vacuum or something.
If you say I can add pictures before I make them, I will comment more clearly.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 4
sonerkyl
You'd better add it.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 5
samet206
There is a high probability of dyeing at critical points while correcting the dents, especially if it has been previously painted. There is nothing else to do other than painting again after painting. Also, they do not paint locally especially in metallic paints.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 6
OguzhanKucuk61
No need to do if you don't get in your eyes, don't bother. No matter how 12 years old. Buyer can riv
08.05.2020 20:03 # 7
mrtttt53
I would add this way, I would appreciate if I can get comments according to the picture

"20161127_141407.jpg"
"20161127_141414.jpg"
08.05.2020 20:03 # 8
mrtttt53
[QUOTE = mrtttt53]
I would add this way, I would appreciate if I can get comments according to the picture

http://img507.yukle.tc/image.php?id=576420161127_141407.jpg

http://hizliresimyukle.com/image/mqtp
08.05.2020 20:03 # 9
OguzhanKucuk61
For direct display and not as a link in photos;
Quickly upload it using the image site, copy the url, which is the "direct address of the image", among the many links at the bottom.
You can paste and publish by clicking on the photo icon from the advanced response writing section.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 10
OguzhanKucuk61
By the way, I looked at the photo. I think it's not a visible damage. If you think so and do not think that the buyer may be disturbed when selling. Or you keep this photo, you get it done. You also show it to the buyer.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 11
mrtttt53
For some reason, I couldn't get through the speedline.
Well, I was undecided at work, so I can not say that it does not bother about it. I want to see the bonnet intact and I am already giving a lot of money to the motorhome.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 12
OguzhanKucuk61
The decision is your teacher :) No need to think too much. Do whatever you want :)
08.05.2020 20:03 # 13
samet206
If you are confident in the words of the master, if you want, you can do it without any trace.Yanz can not fix them without paint without leaving a trace.I think that you can see how it was done with the place you will do, then make your decision according to it.I do not continue to paint the original unpainted piece for them. otherwise, minor damage is not worth it.
08.05.2020 20:03 # 14
Gokcesel
If you are going to use the vehicle for a long time, do it. As you said, if you are going to have a clean workmanship, I recommend you do it. The rubbish that appear in the photographs is not something, whether or not it happens. If you use it for a long time and it is not pierced, I think you should have it done :)

I also hit the minibus that had stopped as a result of thoughtfulness, and the tip of the bonnet swept. I had it hammered so that it would not be painted, but when the hammer mark remained, I scratched it and painted it. He looked at it carefully, but he did not get inside, it seems Smile If you think so, let it go.

08.05.2020 20:03 # 15
mrtttt53
I gave up on mini repair, that is, Autoking, and even made an appointment. they could not do the bottom of the stobe with mini repair, they will remove the emblem while doing the tailgate and I will have to get the new emblem myself.I said I have to paint the buffer and have made an appointment for the bumper. It was also annoyed to say that we could get you a price. I gave up my hand and grabbed my arm.

I am always hesitantly approaching such places, since Göral hated himself so much that he would not even get a wiper with his infamous service after the accident.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”