Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

mini damage

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 17:05 # 1
sert-ac
Hello friends, I looked at my car as I was looking at it, while I was putting my left back door into the garage, I swept it to the wall to be 4 in parallel with the length of 1.5 cm.
He looked at the master, he said 150 TL will be done locally, but he said, "Let's do the damage with the driver," he said.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 2
berk2309
As far as I know, for minor damages, they meet up to 500 tly, as well as the window I use, such as the nigga of the slacks, the little swarms of the slacks,
08.05.2020 17:05 # 3
sert-ac
I will talk, but I cannot contact now. According to my research on the internet, 150 TL is paid, does the damage record hurt and my indecision discounts disappear?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 4
sert-ac

damage these friends
08.05.2020 17:05 # 5
feline
teacher, it seems to me that there is nothing to paint, but the photos are very bad
it looks as if it can be handled with a cake.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 6
sert-ac
I did what I could do for the photos, but you are right ... you said it was a dent, but I don't understand how much you don't have a child but I can't tell you how it gets bored, but I can't tell you how boring is it. Says it will take 4 days, exper will come or will it look?
08.05.2020 17:05 # 7
hsnsnl
If you smash a cake, you will come to that area.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 8
tellotello
Scratches are not as deep as my teacher, but you say the master looked. If your master is reliable, it means that the photos are not very good. In this insurance, things were working separately in this mini repair. I write up to 500 TL in the clause and there is a list of everything that can be done annually, so for example, I can get the buffer correction up to a certain centimeter and how many times a year. Some of the companies (call your cascologist absolutely and definitely get information) get mini repairs and continue as if next year & nbsp; nothing happened, but the truth is when you say I will go to another company, a friend. Some say that if you go, I will show damage and the damage will not continue, while others process it to the tram and the amount of damage (all mini repairs you have done) appears when your vehicle is controlled from the tramer, but they allow you to pass with your damage when switching to another company. They say this (called me); you are making 980 liras insurance, but every year you use 500 lira mini repairs and you are a burden on the company. I searched very hard about the helmets stuffing, these are the information I got. Hopefully it benefits your business.
08.05.2020 17:05 # 9
sert-ac
We have a very bad mindset. He said that there would be a guarantee .. when we knit tomorrow, we will tell you the tone.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”