Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Mileage speedometer problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 15:06 # 1
fahrikem
sometimes my mileage speedometer stays at zero at the first start, sometimes it is self-correcting when the car is going to go, sometimes it does not improve, it stops after the car stops and it does this occasionally.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 2
koliva
[QUOTE = fahrikem] my pejo 206 sometimes the mileage speed indicator stays zero at first start, sometimes it goes away on its own, sometimes it doesn't get better, it stops after stopping the car and it does this occasionally. QUOTE]

Can do it from the speed sensor. The speed sensor is connected to the gearbox in your vehicle. If you can sleep under the vehicle, you can see by doing a little. I have heard faults that have been removed by removing and reinstalling them. On the other hand, there may be a malfunction of the wiring because the signal cable passes behind the engine and the hot exhaust pipes are located there. Cables may melt due to vibration.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 3
Guests
First connect the vehicle to pp2000 and check it. Maybe the trouble comes directly to your wife ...
08.05.2020 15:06 # 4
ekinoks44
I have the same problem, we have the front panel connected to the device, they said no problem. I couldn't deal with it any more, but it stays at 0 in between. If you reach the solution, share it with us, thank you.
08.05.2020 15:06 # 5
koliva
[QUOTE = ekinoks44] I have the same problem, we connected the front panel to the device, they said no problem. I couldn't deal with it any more, but it stays at 0 in between. If you find the solution, share it with us, thanks .. [/ QUOTE]

You can try a method to see if the problem is caused by the sensor or somewhere from the panel. You also know that when closing the doors, sometimes we can close them if we don't close fast enough. Slowly close the door of the Sofor side and make it half closed. Then start accelerating with your vehicle. When you reach a certain alignment (10 or 15 km / h), the internal illumination is expected to burn out because it reads the BSI speed value from the same sensor. If it flashes, there is a problem with the panel. If it does not flash, there is an error in the speed sensor or wiring.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”