Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Mileage Indicator

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:47 # 1
Naci Erdem
Hello there,
I just bought my vehicle, when I bought it, I bought the vehicle by saying that I will have the km indicator not working afterwards. Indeed, this is the first time I have a Peugeot, I do not know the vehicles exactly. In the pre-80 models, I had Opel and Kuş series vehicles, and because I knew the nature and structure of those vehicles, we also solved the problems.
When the vehicle is cold, the first 2-3 kilometers of normal mileage gauge becomes inoperable after the vehicle, and there is not the slightest movement all the way. All other indicators work smoothly.
There was a km sensor connected to the gearbox, we changed it, it was connected to the vehicle with the computer, it looked at its settings again, the master said that there is another gear that operates this sensor, and in order to change it, the complete gearbox must be lowered and distributed.
Lowering and distributing the gearbox completely for a km gear seems a bit wrong to me, are there any such problems between us?
Vehicle 2004 model 206 sw 1.4 HDI ..

08.05.2020 18:47 # 2
DgNTsN
Speedometer 50 TL
Mileage gear 20 tl
Mileage worm gear 15 tl

It may originate from all three. but all three are in the same place. the master exaggerated a little. does not exceed 80 liras including parts and labor.

I don't know the exact location, but I learn and write.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 3
Naci Erdem
I was strangely piled in pattern

I paid 145.- TL for the mileage sensor. Workmanship exploded in 50th.

If the indicator works, it is no problem, the pile thrown, I will not care, but after all I have a mileage indicator that still does not work.

The word he says is "the gearbox will be completely down and scattered, but it changes like this gear "

Except for our conscientious masters, I will rebel now.

08.05.2020 18:47 # 4
ank06sf940
If I remember correctly, I had read in another forum that the gear needs to be changed.
08.05.2020 18:47 # 5
DgNTsN
[QUOTE = Naci Erdem] I was strangely piled on the pattern ...

I paid 145.- TL for the mileage sensor. Workmanship exploded in 50th.

If the indicator works, it is no problem, the pile thrown, I will not care, but after all I have a mileage indicator that still does not work.

The word he says is "the gearbox will be completely down and scattered, but it changes like this gear "

Except for our conscientious masters, I will rebel now.

[/ QUOTE]

He acted unfairly about the price. you can search the prices on the internet. Even the original peugeot of the sensor is 75 TL
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”