Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Mileage clock sometimes does not work

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:21 # 1
Mehmet3838
When the first run is gone a little, the central lock is activated, the doors are locked, there is no problem here, sometimes this does not happen. This is sometimes in the course of the cruise, the pointer drops to 0, sometimes it works again, I remove the sensor, he said, well, what can I do. Emergency aid

08.05.2020 21:21 # 2
talip206
All of the symptoms indicate km speed sensor malfunction. If the pointer is missing when the distance is zero, the speed sensor is defective. I don't know how the master tested it, but I think the breakdown is in this piece.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 3
Karacocuk24
Is it constant in km meter, that is, km progress
08.05.2020 21:21 # 4
Pejoant
[QUOTE = Karacocuk24] Is constant at km counter, so there is no km progress [/ QUOTE]

As the other friend says, it's a troubled piece. I also have that problem and they asked for 250 TL for repair and I did not get it. I do not make friends, I do not give that piece to you. Do not be a partner in the global capital. Parts of Pejo are very expensive.
08.05.2020 21:21 # 5
talip206
[QUOTE = Pejoant] [QUOTE = Karacocuk24] Is it constant in km counter ie there is no km progress [/ QUOTE]

As the other friend says, it's a troubled piece. I also have that problem and they asked for 250 TL for repair and I did not get it. I do not make friends, I do not give that piece to you. Do not be a partner in the global capital. Parts of Pejo are very expensive.
[/ QUOTE]
Well, I can clearly say that after the tofaş fiat group, the cheapest part is the peugeot part. The person who asked for 250 lira was very flying. I bought the sensor for about 50 to 60 liras. I gave workmanship for 30 liras. If it is possible, you can wear it yourself. It holds a single screw, but it is somewhat in the handle and the screw boils and turns out to be hard due to constant heating and expansion.
talip206 2019-11-10 11:27:35
08.05.2020 21:21 # 6
fthusl
I have the same problem, even since I go to work from the same road every day, there is a certain place in the road.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”