Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Matte white 206 CC

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:43 # 1
206cc57
Hi ,

At the beginning of 2011, matt black with all-around sports springs, thin cheek rubber exaggerated exhaust, thick writing plates, hotel advertising on the front, the back and rear buffer is not original, the LED stop u are still using, but I still like it. There is a cc .. and MATT BLACK (moreover, it was advertised on the hotel, not on the license). This is Roland Garros. I bought 206 cc .. I gathered everything again, as soon as I started to remove the original color by removing the matte black, I could not delete the hotel advertisement, the workmanship in the matte black was terrible, but it was very careful as it was. garros green is out. By the way, I do not know if it was my fault. I sold these Chinese headlights that gave the car a good look, then I replaced the original-like imitation headlamp with a flash, but it could be tested, bought water and covered the front now :( .. Anyway now the year is July 2014, as of yesterday my car is Matt White I got it covered soon, as soon as I had time to operate the license, it was very nice to have it. Is there a matte white compatible headlight that I will show?
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”