Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Mat Wet 407

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » General
08.12.2020 11:38 # 1
mertyildizz
Hello everyone, I have a water intake problem in my 2006 model peugeot 407 vehicle when it rains, it goes down to the mats under the chest, it is not too dense, but the floor carpet is wet, the mat is moist (no smacking water) I cleaned the wiper grilles, I checked the savings costs, but it still continues. . There is no water reduction in the vehicle, it only gets wet when it gets wet, how can I solve it? Likewise, I do not think that the side seat is a heater core because it is only in the rain from there.
08.12.2020 14:32 # 2
sonerkyl
Hello, teacher. There are several reasons for this. the first is in the lower part of the chest pedals there sound system etc. They may have opened a cable hole to escape from there, or there are cable bellows there, plastic may have ducts from them. The second may be due to the heater core you call. To see it, there are coating plastics near the gas pedal, you need to remove it and observe it.
09.12.2020 10:34 # 3
mertyildizz
If it had a heater core, wouldn't the vehicle decrease water? In addition, sound system, cabo and so on. There's no hole drilled for
10.12.2020 08:46 # 4
sonerkyl
If there is no water reduction, we can eliminate it, sir. Another possibility is that the previous owner had the sound system installed and removed. or it can be welded in door and glass fittings.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”