Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

master who does not know how to install a crank seal

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » All Questions About Your Vehicle
08.05.2020 16:29 # 1
arslanbey01
friends have said that I had my crank felt repeatedly four times, but each time oil was leaking from the felt. I always changed the felt to that master because I went and got the money in because I did not give money again in the 2,3,4th changes, but in the end I got angry, went to another master and told the event, the new master told how to put the felt and I was very surprised because the master man who wore the felt said He did not wear it. There is a white piece in the crank seal, my master was always throwing it like a socket, but the new master told us that it was necessary that we should wear the felt by sliding it on him.
08.05.2020 16:29 # 2
06OzGuR06
These guys are not skilled & nbsp; they are doing business according to their heads "Smile"
08.05.2020 16:29 # 3
yavuz25

At least 30 years in order to call a man a master, he will be in the car in the industry day and night. Everyone is a master now. He says I am a master who found 10 lira and opened a shop.

08.05.2020 16:29 # 4
djchaos
The master who cannot change the crank seal yet is not called a master
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”