Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

master advice and problems

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:15 # 1
genieril
Hello to everyone;
My vehicle has stopped for a few seconds after the first start in the morning for the last few weeks, and it takes a long time to start again. "I took the pump" to a master, made a measurement of the injector, said no problem, said the hose is getting air, the hoses need to be replaced, or let's put a check valve on the end of the hose. we put a checkvalf, but the same thing the next morning, we took it out again, we put it in its old state. The master industry of these hoses, which is said to be a master, causes problems.
Now what I want to ask are;
Is there anyone who can use the industry industry hose, such as someone who can comment on the wintech brand?

2-It is time for my vehicle to be examined, but the ABS lamp is blinking in the past about it in the past https://forum.peugeotturkey.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=46417&title=abs-lambasi-problemi-yanip- last issue has been opened but I could not find a master to review. Without listening, he says direct brain pump replacement.

3- I live in the province of SİİRT, where the industry is very limited, I will be waiting for your expert and service advice in Siirt-Batman or Diyarbakır, which will be a solution to these issues.

thanks for your answers in advance

08.05.2020 21:15 # 2
sonerkyl
When was the last time you changed your 1-diesel filter? may be from the filter.
unfortunately, I have no idea about the brand, but the local production bursa company produces for many brands. as a supplier industry.
May be caused by 2-abs cable sockets. or you need to disassemble and clean the sensor. Sometimes these types of errors can occur due to contamination.
3-unfortunately there is no private service I know in that area, hodja
08.05.2020 21:15 # 3
genieril
I replace the diesel filter every 10 thousand maintenance, it is time to replace it, I will replace it again. The frequency of not working without pumping from wax has increased in the morning and evening has been two days, so I am thinking of purchasing the wintech brand code 0500110, but I have not been sure which products have different numbers. I found an electrician master for the abs lamp, left the car, went to get it done, brother said there was a contact in the socket, abs error has been corrected for 1 week, but I will come back to the master again when I just got home. He found that it was a simple contact with what the masters called halal abs ci said to change the brain. Clap thanks for your answer.. genieril 2019-06-17 22:29:40
08.05.2020 21:15 # 4
Silici13
I have been living the same problem for 1 month. Filter and oil defect. Musul changed. The same problem continues.
08.05.2020 21:15 # 5
sonerkyl
Buy the part strictly according to the chassis code of your vehicle, if you do not know, they will help if you contact the company you will buy. unfortunately, it is difficult to find the master at the level, it may be a problem because it does not fit the nails directly in the abs sensor.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”