Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Mars takes but the car doesn't start

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:55 # 1
Aykut 28
selamin aleykum 2006 model 206 feline diesel vehicle war when I wanted to start the car today, the car bought a star, but it did not work with a tour, I found a master in the industry, got it, he said that the engine is not going to diesel, he said that the pump did not fail, I even went to the car and after that I went to the car after 2 hours. He gave the same fault again, I became mad, the master came, he looked at the computer, he did not understand the problem of pumping fuel, but the problem is not in the pump. CryCryCryCry
08.05.2020 20:55 # 2
Alinailt
The same problem exists in my 2000 model gasoline Roland Garrosum. The vehicle is now inoperative. .
08.05.2020 20:55 # 3
ismailkaya
Do not disrupt the maintenance of diesel vehicles, injector cleaning, diesel oil pump pumps, hoses, sensors, catalyst at least, take it to the service and make a malfunction. I think it was 130 TL.
08.05.2020 20:55 # 4
Aykut 28
I do not know if it will be in gasoline, but if the car does not work with the diesel pump, if the car does not work, you need to have a hand pump when you remove the hood until you come to fuel yourself.

Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”