Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Manual Gear Sound problem

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:03 # 1
ahmed206
Hello friends, I wasn't writing here because I haven't had a problem for a long time (selfish, forgive).
Thank God I don't have a problem, but I have something on my mind. My car is the 2007 model 206 1.4 petrol manual gear Fever.

I hear a jingle from the bottom of the gear lever when the vibration increases in the vehicle, but mostly in the 1st, 3rd and 5th gears. For example, when I climb over 3000 cycles, I will do this a lot on ramps, and this is a jingle that stops when I take my hand to the gear lever. In addition, when the gear lever is in neutral or engaged in any gear, the lever sway very much. Where does this trouble arise? How is the solution? Thanks to everyone who answered in advance.

08.05.2020 18:03 # 2
Aziz
I'm guessing, Gearbox can chock.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 3
samet206
If you shake the knob like a ball when the gear lever is idle, it may be caused by the gear stick. These are not the parts that change all the time. These are such a piece ... Open the hood inside, shake the handle inside, you will notice the handle. I did not find a solution. They have lubricated the place by inserting the pipe of the air filter and let's see that it was a relief. if he understands the gearbox without downloading it,

http://www.peugeotmarket.com/peugeot-206-vıtes-cubugu-kısa-orjınal,pr-1985.html
08.05.2020 18:03 # 4
ahmed206
Meanwhile, the topic was mentioned in another forum:

I called it jingle, they defined it as bull, but it's the same problem.
08.05.2020 18:03 # 5
samet206
[QUOTE = anonymous] The topic has been mentioned in another forum, by the way:

I called it jingle, they defined it as bull, but it's the same problem.
[/ QUOTE]

What I said about the problems you said about the guarantee is the guarantee, the space and the swinging problems, these parts solve the parts, I can not say anything to the bounce, but it varies from the vehicle to the vehicle. as 80 percent ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”