Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Malfunction that cannot be resolved at 206.

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 21:18 # 1
ibrahimyank
friends have a good day to everyone 2010 model 1.4 comfort (sedan) 206 lpg I have some problems that could not be solved in my car for months. I tried the masters, the result is zero.

the vehicle does not stop at idle speed is between 300 and 1200 cycles,
In parallel, the headlights are flashing, so the engine and headlights fluctuate in the same way.

In addition, when you put it in gear and gas after starting in gasoline, the car faints, for example, at idle at 1000rpm, when you put it in gear and gas, it goes down to 300 at a time and the car gets up like an unconscious donkey, the vehicle reacts to the gas pedal after it passes two thousand cycles.

The errors we receive when connecting to the computer are as follows;
catalyst operating below threshold
coil failure
rich mix

procedures for absurdities seen in the vehicle I wrote above;
_bobin changed,
_ gasoline pump changed,
_Injectors are cleaned,
_It was replaced with the original because an injector was not blocked,
The spark plugs have been checked,
_sibop setting is done,
The throat butterfly was cleaned and computerized adaptation was done.

the car flies in gas I see 3 gears 130, it doesn't tell me, but the gas does not exceed 110 120 even in 5th gear.
When it squeezed too much, the car started to protect itself and started to jump as if it was entering the cutter, it did not exceed 4 thousand revolutions.

The master said, I have one old original gas pump, his head is broken.

08.05.2020 21:18 # 2
talip206
It looks like you've been wasted. You had to look at two things.
1. Have the charger dynamically measured while in motion. Excessive value or occasional rise will mislead the brain and electronic components.
2. If the charger is not defective, have the brain checked directly. Most of the symptoms look like brain malfunctions.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 3
sonerkyl
Just like our aspiring friend says, have the charger checked.
08.05.2020 21:18 # 4
ibrahimyank
The charging dynamo was measured at idling and when the handbrake was pulled off, the values did not deviate much.

because it seemed like that to me at first.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”