Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Malfunction lamps are on

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 308 (After 2014)
08.05.2020 21:27 # 1
OvuncTagi
Hello friends

I joined you by purchasing a vehicle with additional navigation and rear view camera for 308 1.2 puretech 130 hp EAT6 active equipment in 2014 model 70 thousand km.
The vehicle is not in any accident situation.
I took the car from Adana and headed towards Tekirdağ. On the Sapanca side, the car brake was like concrete.
There is no running brake in the car other than the hand brake. We found a master in Izmit at night, thanks to a 1.5 hour drive. When we removed the brake vacuum motor, we saw that the composite part in it was 4 parts. Whichever master asked them, they stated that they had encountered such an event for the first time. I had to travel 220km using the handbrake. The part was completely changed and the problem was solved.
Anyone faced with such a problem?

My main problem is related to the event I described below.
On the first day I bought the car, "tire pressure sensor, abs, esp and service" lamps turned on respectively. I immediately went to the service. When they connected to the device, they said that there is an error in the rear left wheel ABS sensor and it should change. Since there are no parts, they cleaned and put them in place. We traveled for 1 day, we said there was no problem and the same lamps burned. We changed the last part, the fault codes were deleted.

- Now, he lights up these lamps from time to time.
Sometimes it doesn't light up the lamps for days.
- The lamps sometimes go off when I stop and restart the car.
Sometimes it goes out when you stay in park for a long time.
- When I take it to the service, there is no fault record in the memory.
- I have to take it to the service when the full lamp is on, but if they stop the car and start it again, it can delete the code in the memory.

Has anyone faced this problem before? Or who has a knowledge?
The car that broke my psychology, the lamps are burning according to the head, not the head.

Is there anyone who can help on the subject?

08.05.2020 21:27 # 2
sonerkyl
First of all, welcome to us. The source of such problems may be battery charging dynamo and bsi (brain). caused by voltage imbalance. my advice is bluetooth devices reading simple error codes with obd support. When you take 50-60 TL from them and turn on the fault light, I say you see the error codes. But it may be in the system short circuit.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 3
OvuncTagi
Thank you.

I will also talk about this with the service. Thanks.
the ovunctag 2020-02-05 11:28:22
08.05.2020 21:27 # 4
sonerkyl
You are welcome to check the electrical voltage values both at idle and load, low voltage or high voltage can cause these problems. may be on a dead battery.
08.05.2020 21:27 # 5
OvuncTagi
Thank you for the information.

I investigated if there was such a problem in 2012 model has been in another 308, but it is not specified what happened as a result.

I will tell the service to check all of these. When it is concluded, I will explain what happened under the title.
24.09.2020 11:23 # 6
OvuncTagi
The fault lights problem on the vehicle was finally resolved. Peugeot authorized service found and solved the problem in the vehicle as a result of its correspondence with France. The vehicle remained in service for up to 4 days. Due to the lack of contact in the socket connection part in the chassis, the car was not contacted due to flexing when the weight was placed, and all fault lamps were activated because it did not see the ABS sensor due to non-contact. I have no problem other than the sound coming from the back torsion.
24.09.2020 12:03 # 7
sonerkyl
get well soon teacher. Thanks for the information.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”