Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Malfunction lamp is on

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 18:38 # 1
plawert
Hello there,
I have 206 gasoline vehicles. While the vehicle was in motion recently, it fell from the cycle officially collapsed. The vehicle did not exceed 1000 cycles, then I pulled over the side of the road and loaded with some gas, the vehicle recovered and I continued on the road. I took it to the familiar bio and got it connected to the device. The upper oxygen sensor malfunction appeared. I deleted the malfunction today. I asked the master, he said that if the room failed to change the sensors, it would be clogged if the room broke down. Of course, my blood pressure has fallen when I say what a blacklizer, the world is money :) I am waiting for your help in this matter. Can anyone come up with it, or can the catalyst be blocked as the master says?
08.05.2020 18:38 # 2
Ahmet_ach
If the catalyst is clogged, it drops from traction, the car starts to burn. The catalyst is a bit expensive, but you can find a squeak or empty it.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 3
plawert
It is not a problem to find the catalyst coming out or to empty it. It is important that if the vehicle is not clogged, the gasoline vehicle will fill up so quickly in the 82000 km gasoline vehicle, if this is not the case, if the replacement of the upper and lower oxygen sensors fails, the malfunction will be solved?
08.05.2020 18:38 # 4
plawert
Isn't there anyone to help
08.05.2020 18:38 # 5
nevce
I have it too, my teacher, but run it on gasoline, it goes a little bit and if fuel is LPG, change the place you bought ...
08.05.2020 18:38 # 6
lacoste
My brother had the same problem on my 307 vehicle, he was just running. While idling, he was running jerky and stopping like he was going to stop. Sometimes he wasn't eating gas, he was thinking, the vehicle was not going. The problem came out in the ignition coil. We replaced the ignition coil. The problem has improved. The vehicle was better than before. By the way, I have read somewhere that the oxygen sensors never fails unless they receive a blow.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 7
aremtu
I had a similar problem. He was turning on the malfunction lamp and not eating gas. The accelerator pedal is out of order. The accelerator pedal is not wired and the electronic system end is plugged. I changed it now, thank God cut the fault. If you want to have a look.
08.05.2020 18:38 # 8
outlaw
IF THE OXYGEN SENSOR IS FAILED, THE FUEL INCREASES EXTREMELY BUT IF THE CATALYST IS BLOCKED, IT DOES NOT EXPOSE GAS WHEN IT WILL DROWN THAT IT DON'T EAT GAS.
DISTINGUISHING MORALE, YOU CAN CANCEL THE CATALIZER AND YOUR CAR DOES YOUR CAR COMFORTABLE AND THE PERFORMANCE WILL INCREASE ...
THE ONLY PROBLEM IS TO TAKE THE VISA TIME, THAT EXHAUSTERS GIVE DAILY RENT IN THE TIGHT ...
08.05.2020 18:38 # 9
plawert
Well, like this, I will empty the catalyst and install LPG and continue to use it. He gave a break in the ignition, then we changed the spark plugs, it was okay, let's see the car.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”