Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Malfunction Lamp

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 20:41 # 1
kayaca

As you can see in the picture, we get the error. We removed the module. Is there a parking module? It doesn't do it, why else can you make this mistake? the car also has lpg

08.05.2020 20:41 # 2
ggitaristt
Brother :

Probably not giving this error in gasoline ..

The reason for this is LPG .. This error code indicates that the engine is not working properly, the knock sensor detects an error.

All you have to do is have a perfect gas adjustment to the vehicle .. or if there is an incompatibility, just plug in a fully compatible LPG brain and trick the car right and clean.

Correction: I assume that your car, oil, timing, etc. are well maintained.
ggitaristt 2017-12-18 01:04:03
08.05.2020 20:41 # 3
kayaca
it is exactly the way you say. I think that there is atiker lpg 90% from it or I think it might be an electrical problem? Because I realized that when I opened the sound system, I saw that the idle was dropping while I was standing in the lights and when I turned off the sound system, it goes back to its former state?
08.05.2020 20:41 # 4
ggitaristt
[QUOTE = rock] is exactly what you said. I think that there is atiker lpg 90% from it or I think it might be an electrical problem? Because I realized that when I opened the sound system, I saw that the idle was dropping while I was standing in the lights, when it turned off the sound system, it is getting back to its original state? [/ QUOTE]

speaker connections etc. check may be chassis or short circuit .. The sound system draws electricity, forces the charging dyno, also forces the engine .. A small ripple can be considered normal when the sound is on idle ..
08.05.2020 20:41 # 5
kayaca
the lights on me are dimming the lamps as they hit me. When I locked the vehicle in the idle, the signals are lit, sometimes on my driver's side to see that the signals are locked. Sometimes there is no parking.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”