Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

making mirrors automatically

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODIFIED PLATFORM » Modification and Tuning Information
08.05.2020 14:03 # 1
EMRE
Can we do 206 original manual mirroring automatically? Have you ever done it, so it will be functionally from inside, will it be healthy?
08.05.2020 14:03 # 2
Darkside
I have 307 sw and I want to upgrade with original parts of mirrors (otm folding) and parking sensors for almost 4-5 months. It is impossible to find the original wherever I went, what particle or service I spoke with. I do not want to use other parts than the original.

But I am not destroyed, standing and ambitious.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 3
hasimayaz
Emre, in some 206s, the cable set is not ready under the center console, while others do not. For example, there is no cable in x-lines.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 4
t@lip
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] Emre, some 206's cable set is not ready under the center console, some are not available. For example, there is no cable in x-lines .. [/ QUOTE]
Is this cable can be pulled out and the electric rearview mirror can be attached like the original Haşim Usta, my car is also in the 2004 206 X-line and it is said that there are no cables. There is a crack in one of the mirrors, if it is healthy, maybe I will get the electricity.
Talip_019 2009-05-31 17:50:26
08.05.2020 14:03 # 5
EMRE
[QUOTE = hasimayaz] Emre, some 206's cable set is not ready under the center console, some are not available. For example, there is no cable in x-lines .. [/ QUOTE]

Even if there is no brother, we will pull the cable, and I will remove the manual adjustments as well as gti, but I could not decide whether I could decide whether to buy my gti mirror or m3 or mirror.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 6
GokhaN
use original Wink
08.05.2020 14:03 # 7
individual
[QUOTE = Darkside] I have 307 sw and I want to upgrade with mirrors (otm folding) and parking sensors original parts for almost 4-5 months. It is impossible to find the original wherever I went, what particle or service I spoke with. I do not want to use other parts than the original.

[/ QUOTE]
I want to do it too 307 me
folding mirror case
08.05.2020 14:03 # 8
Darkside
[QUOTE = individual] [QUOTE = Darkside] I have 307 sw and I want to upgrade with mirrors (otm folding) and parking sensors original parts for almost 4-5 months. It is impossible to find the original wherever I went, what particle or service I spoke with. I do not want to use other parts than the original.

[/ QUOTE]
I want to do it too 307 me
folding mirror case
[/ QUOTE]

In fact, this mirror type does not exist in 307s (except 307 cc), although it is mentioned in the manuals. But do your searches for the 406 model. Because it fits one-on-one with 307s. Of course, in the meantime, you have to confirm the feasibility of telecoding in the bsi unit of your vehicle.
Respects
Darkside 2009-06-01 00:11:23
08.05.2020 14:03 # 9
individual
Apart from the mirror, the door window motor group also needs to be changed.
because that engine is on a plate and the sockets of the engine that enable the rearview mirrors to close are on that plate.
Also, bsi cable will be pulled
It is also necessary to replace the glass control module in the driver's door.
or we need to break the nail that prevents the right-left rearview mirror selection button from going back, that is, downward.
Currently, our Kumand module is available for this purpose, but it does not come back.
There are quotes that prevent it.
As you said, you need to change the parameter through the program named planet2000.
Let's exchange ideas from nippon_eyu@hotmail.com .
individual 2009-06-01 03:42:05
08.05.2020 14:03 # 10
Darkside
Will it work when we plug in the socket, even if we break the nail you mentioned in the glass lifting and mirror adjustment module in us?
I think closing the mirror (s) is done by pulling the button. Is there an electrical contact there to provide this contact?

08.05.2020 14:03 # 11
Darkside
The other day we looked into the glass lift / close module with a friend. There is no such nail, even if there is no electrical contact. So, after taking the otm folding mirror in short, this module needs to change.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 12
by_sertan
or friends. The 206's rear-view mirrors are hard to fold even by hand. how a mechanism can turn off a module where even hand-held days are forced with the motor switch. I think m3 type mirror should be attached.
08.05.2020 14:03 # 13
yzt06
Friends, I want to do it to my 307 vehicle .. I dismantled the console at the driver's door. I think it can be done when we push the button that we use in the mirror selection downwards.
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”