Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club

Making 206 diesel air

Homepage » PEUGEOT MODELS (FAULTS AND SOLUTIONS) » 206
08.05.2020 19:20 # 1
0SEmih0
Hello there.

My vehicle is 2005 model 206 xt hdi.
Maybe the solution may be very simple but it is a very big problem for me ..

In general, when it gets stuck in traffic and the temperature rises to the 90s, it does air and it doesn't work when I start the engine even though I take the air from the pump next to the engine .. then I pump it again, the air comes again and this works SOME time when I repeat 4-5 times ..

sometimes the immobilizer has claimed that there may be a problem when I stay at the gas station pump brother. it worked when I locked and unlocked it 4-5 times with the remote control (of course, 4-5 times after bleeding)

lately, I have been looking for a slope to hit it by saying "if it does not work again" since I live after every statistic, this situation is not working ..

I don't know what to do with the car this evening.

if there is anything you can recommend, thanks in advance
08.05.2020 19:20 # 2
Alicilik
Checking the hose and diesel pump may be leaking.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 3
Cyrus35
Get well soon I used x-design diesel 206 for a short period, I am on gasoline now, but I had a short breakdown similar to the problem you mentioned. I would like to have the necessary and relevant parts measured before doing any parts repair or replacement. This will cause a malfunction and I have listed the parts that come to my mind below.

Fuel pump AND float
fuel filter blockage and breakage in hoses, cracking, diesel leakage
There is also a piece of fuel pressure sensors that I just learned and a pump that sends back, I recommend you to control my brother.

If necessary, if you need an authorized service for fault detection or connect to the device elsewhere and see what kind of error code it will give you, try to have the repair and replacement of the parts starting from the cheapest price.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 4
okaNStarss
As your friends have mentioned, it is useful to have your pipes checked first, probably they may be getting air from hoses that soften in the heat.
08.05.2020 19:20 # 5
0SEmih0
thanks for your comments ..
so do you have any idea about their cost?
08.05.2020 19:20 # 6
pusutr
First, have the injectors checked.
There is a small seal on the top of the injector after the air filter is removed.
If it is worn, it can get air.
Because it turned out so in me.
There are 4 pieces. One of the seals has 1-2 TL or not.
Whether it is crafted or not, it will cost 30 TL.

08.05.2020 19:20 # 7
oguzhan29
My master can even make a very small air intake
08.05.2020 19:20 # 8
0SEmih0
problem solved..
it changed with these pump hoses called halfway to get this air ...
cost:
100 pounds piece
70 pounds of labor ...

thanks for your comments ..
08.05.2020 19:20 # 9
0SEmih0
The problem is not solved ..........
the same thing continues ...
Peugeot Forums - Peugeot Fan Club © 2024
“The most auspicious of people, it is people who are useful.”